Chapter 3 - A Few Months Later

Hermione and Ron had been busy planning their wedding. Making reservations, planning the food, picking the music, and inviting guests. Hermione was trying to decide who her bridesmaids would be. Should Ginny be my Maid of Honor? She thought. Definitely, yes, and Luna will be a bridesmaid, lets see... anyone else....?
Just then, Ron interuped her thoughts. "Hermione," he said. "Oh, yes?" Said Hermione. "Should we have Luna come? And Neville?" Said Ron. "Of course!" Said Hermione. "I want Luna to be a bridesmaid and Ginny my Maid of Honor." "I'll have Neville a groomsman and Harry my Best Man." Said Ron. "Sounds great," said Hermione.
When they settled on the plans, they wrote letters out to everyone on the list. The letters said:
"Dear Guest,
You've been invited to the wedding of Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. It will start at 9:00 AM on May 2nd this year. We do hope to see you there! Send us back a reply. Thank you!
- Ronald Weasley & Hermione Granger."
They sent them out and went to go visit Harry and Ginny. "Ready?" Asked Ron. "Yep," said Hermione grasping his hand. They apparate and end up in front of 12 Grimwald Place. Ron knocks and Harry answers. "Ron!" He exclaims. "Hermione!" He hugs them both and lets them inside.
"How've you two been? We just got your letter on the wedding!" Said Harry. Just then Ginny walks in and sees Ron and Hermione. She squeals and runs to hug Hermione. "Oh my god," she yelled. "You're here, you're here!" She turns and hugs Ron. "I've missed you so much!" "We missed you guys too!" Said Hermione. "Yeah it's been a while, mate." Said Ron. "Anyways, we came to talk to you guys about the wedding." Said Hermione. "What about it?" Asked Ginny. "Harry," Ron says. "Will you be my Best Man?" Harry looked shocked and said with a stammer, "I... I would be glad to, Ron!"
"Oh, and Ginny." Said Hermione. "Yes, Hermione?" Asked Ginny. "Will you be my Maid of Honor?" Ginny smiled big, hugged Hermione tightly and said, "Yes! Yes! Yes! I will, I will! Thank you, Hermione! Thank you!" "You're welcome, " said Hermione, hugging Ginny. They break apart and turn to the boys, smiling.
"Well it's getting late, we best get going." Said Ron. "Yeah it is, isn't it?" Said Harry, looking at his watch. "Well goodbye to you two." Said Ginny. Hermione and Ron hug Harry and Ginny and leave 12 Grimwald Place and apparate home.

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading! I think this story is goimg well so far, what do you think? Leave a comment and a rate please! Thank you again! Chapter four will be posted soon!