Chapter 4 - The Wedding

It's the day if the wedding, early in the morning. The guests are seated, Bridesmaids and Groomsmen dressed, all there is needed is the Bride and Groom.
Mrs. Weasley and Ginny were helping Hermione get ready. She put on her dress and Ginny did her makeup while Mrs. Weasley styled her hair. "I can't believe it," said Ginny. "You're going to be my sister in - law!" "I know, right?" Said Hermione.
Mean while with Ron, Harry, and Mr. Weasley, Ron had gotten into his dress robes and was walking over to the ceremony setup. "I'm so nervous," said Ron. "I can't believe she is going to be mine, forever." "I'm happy for you mate," said Harry. "I wonder when Ginny and I will get married." "Yeah," Ron said. "I'm going to go wait for Hermione," said Mr. Weasley. "Alright," said Harry.
Hermione was just walking out of the dressing room when Mr. Weasley came into the corridor. "You look amazing!" He said. "Ron will love it!" "Thank you," said Hermione, smiling. "I'll see you later," said Ginny. "Oh, I can't wait for the ceremony!" Said Mrs. Weasley as she and Ginny left the cooridor.
Ron was waiting nervously when, music started playing. He looked to the door to see Harry and Neville in blue tuxedos, and Luna and Ginny in yellow dresses. Then Victoire, Bill and Fluer's daughter, with a basket full of rose petals as she tossed them left and right down the aisle. Everyone stood up, and Ron straitened his posture.
He saw Hermione, beautiful as ever. Her long white dress, her hair in a high bun with a crowned veil hanging back over the bun. She looked stunning. Ron got teary eyed as she and his father walked down the aisle, towards him. The tears in his eyes threatened to let loose. He rubbed his eyes and smiled. She walked up in front of him and they held each others hands. He looked lovingly into her eyes. Her chocolate brown eyes, filled with love and brightness.
The priest said the oaths and they said their promise letters. They said "I do," and the ring boy, Fred, George and Angelina's son, brought in the rings. They slipped them onto each others hands and then the big moment came in: "You may kiss the Bride." Hermione leaned in to kiss Ron and he pulled her gently into his arms. It was amazing. People whistled and applauded and they ran down the aisle together.
Ron felt like the happiest man alive. He couldn't believe it. He has Hermione to himself. She was his, forever.
Author's Note: Thank you for reading! I've worked long and hard hours on these chapters for you guys to read, and would really appreciate a comment and a vote. Tell me your opinons in the comments! Thank you again!