Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

They soon escorted me back to my house, though they did it quicker than anything. My guess is that they don't wanna hear about the newfound weird kid.
I sat on my dad's bed while waiting, my eyes were burning to sleep. But I can't, not after everything. I need to make sure he's ok, and why did that man make an incision on the area of the kidney? It was nearly perfected...a doctor in disguise?? No that would be idiotic. He would be suspected if a random kidney was found and they had no donations recently in their records.
"Where the fuck did I learn this?!" My own mind questioned me. But then again my dad's a doctor.  There's one thing I should learn though, his identity. There's gotta be other witnesses right? I get up and quickly go to my dad's computer while sitting, I type the password quickly and easily for dad let's me know every time he changes it. I go to google and think of what to type..
"Blue mask and black tears?" No it would probably reference a dumb character.
"Black hoodie and blue mask?" Sure.
I type it in and get results quick, holy shit. There's so many reports, videos, eyewitness accounts, and creepy pasta? In my 19 years of life, I have never heard of goth pasta?? A giggle comes out silently while thinking about it. But, a whole fandom is here!! What the hell? I scroll down to find my answer..
"Eyeless jack."
A hour goes by when I keep learning more and more on, if eyeless jack exists, then these creatures do too. The door opens and I quickly delete everything I have been looking into.
"(Y/n)??" My dad calls out.
"In your room!" His slow footsteps turn into quick ones as he open the door and immediately hugged me.
"Are you alright bug?! Oh god I was so worried. What did they say to you? Did he hurt you??"
"Mhm, I promise I'm okay!" I said with a soft smile and continue.
"and they just asked stupid questions about the incident..and no, I'm alright I swear"
"Alright alright good, but bug I'm really worried he might come back. I know your nearly 20 but I need you to sleep in here, I can't risk having you dead."
My head shakes into a nodd as I get up to get some blankets and pillows, eyeless jack. Maybe I don't know where the fuck you are, but I'll find you one day..