Chapter 9

Eyeless jacks POV

As slender man went to go get (Y/N), I prepared dinner since we have a chart so fights don't happen about who pops the frozen pizza or genuinely cooks in this damn mansion. The proxies except Toby because he acts like a child in a grocery store, went over there for more pocket picking and shopping.
"I don't understand why I'm hated.." Toby sobbed in his assigned chair while keeping my mouth silent because if I did say something, it would be harsh. He moaned and groaned as a migraine started forming in my head..
"Listen Toby, you are a nice man, just too childish for your own good. Andd, your tics provide you good concentration on your work."
"But masky says I am too fat for the shopping cart"
"You can't sit in it"
"HOW COME HE LET MAYA ONE TIME??"
"She sprained her ankle, and that was one time."
"Plus he favors her because she's his girlfriend." He pouted? Or just an angry look but not with a child's puffed cheeks. He had a hole, so he can't really.
"Well not really, more like they fuck and show public display of affection"
"THAT'S COUPLE"
"She has commitment issues.."
"Yea because of her ba-" The door was opened abruptly with hoodie coming in with 6 bags on his arms.
"TOBY UNLOAD THE TRUCK" He yelled as Toby stood up and quickly ran outside, I sighed.
"Jack, may I see you in my office."
"TOBY WATCH OVER THE PIZZAS" I yelled as I went up, while hearing a loud groan from outside.

3RD POV

(Y/N) plunged into a wall expecting it to be her living room wall, well no. It was a room with concrete walls with a dirty bed on one wall stood up. She started panicking and gasping looking around, the walls were covered in blood and dirt. The only source of light was a light bulb on the ceiling except there wasn't a switch inside, it seemed too much like a basement.

(Y/Ns) POV

After panicking for what it seemed like 13 minutes, I pushed the bed on the floor to at least have something comfortable for my ass to sit on.
I waited for something to happen while fidgeting with the pocket knife, popping my neck here and there, my knuckles, arms, and back out of boredom.
The door creeked open as I startled for a bit before taking out the blade in the pocket knife, it was small  but managable enough to go through the fat under the skin. My eyes widened at the sight of eyeless Jack, as he shut the door behind him.
"Put the knife down sweetheart.." He said with a soft but still strong on the no water for weeks. I got up and ran to him ready to attack as he grabbed my wrists and threw me down, I grunted as my back hit the cold pavement.
"Least you know my pain from that fall." He kneeled by me and caressed my cheek, my head flinched from his touch.
"Now are you vegetarian?"
What.
"Are you seriously asking me if I'm vegetarian??"
"You have to eat, we may be bad people but we don't starve. Or some of us do, just be glad I care"