18

Jack's POV

This morning, I decided to man up and get down to business. What did I just say? Ugh. Nervous nervous nervous.
I walked to the medical room for (Y/N)'s final check up, pastas just stared at me weirdly. I could understand, my stance is straight and I'm power walking.
"Dude, did you shit yourself?" Nina loudly exclaimed, breaking the silence with everyone exploding in laughter. I glare at her as I went back to my normal pace with a hunched back while opening the door, (Y/N) could be heard laughing inside. I walked in and shut the door, strutting to her.
"What's up with you jack?" She wiped a tear from her eye as I sat by her, my shoulders made a small shrug.
"Can I see your chest?" I said.
Until sudden realization hit me. FUCK.
"Uh yea sure!" She lied down while I stuttered under my breath, at least she didn't capture it.
"Jack??"
"Yea!" I began to press each rib, no sign of soreness coming from her.
"I guess I'm alright now?"
"Yea now sit up."

(Y/N)'s POV

Jack slowly undid my bandages after I sat up, to see some scabs, falling or slowly coming off. The fucking stench tho..
"Oh you need a bath, I would gladly eat intestines but this smells worst."
"Maybe because you are accustomed to the smell?"
"Well touché.." He giggled as I followed along.
"Hey (Y/N) , about the talking thi-"
"You don't want to do it anymore cause you need friends!"
"Ok Jackass-" I laughed poorly at him, he glared at me.
"Sorry!! But maybe we can hang out after I take a bath?"
"Well you need to clean up sooo.."
"Right."
"But I'll gladly go to your house for some clothes"
"Don't just bring lingerie only, bring some actual clothes!"
"Wowww you are no fun." He tilted his head to the left while pouting like a dog as I roll my eyes, he stood up quickly.
"Bathroom is on the 2nd floor on the 3rd door to the left."
"HOW MANY FLOORS ARE THERE?"
"Determining by room sizes for certain creepypastas plus bathrooms and closets I say it's 3 floors!" He said with a lace of pride in his voice.
"Can I ask, how is there plumbing lighting, and heat if this is a hiding?"
"Yes!!"
"What?"
"Perioddd, go wash that pussy!"
"Stop your bullshitting."
"Fine, this mansion is owned by the proxies because they disguise and pay the bills. But we are controlled by slender man."
"So they have fake ID's, registrations, falsify records and names?"
"Yea! Tim is mark, Brian is Harold, Toby is Tyler, and Maya is Maria." He lifted his head up in pride as I just laughed at Harold.
"Are there any more proxies?" I giggled a bit more.
"Kate the chaser for sure, but she doesn't live with us. She kinda does her own thing"
"Ah ok..thats all really!" He nodded and walked out, as I put my shirt on. It was dirty for sure but I had nothing else. I slowly got up from the bed, fearing that my legs may not work properly for the amount of days I haven't used them. I feel like those creeps from omeglechat who just keep on chatting and chatting with people and trying to show their dicks without standing up to even go to the bathroom, I took a few steps then finally stumbled to the door. My hand twisted the door knob and finally saw the horrors of everyone, the only people I met was Toby, Maya, Sally, Slender, and jack..but everyone here is not what I expected. There was a monochrome type clown that seemed to be wiping his mouth with a kids shirt, a pale guy with a freshly cut smile on his cheeks, and a dog that looks too demonic to even exist on this planet. Everyone stopped their messing around and looked at me, I waved a little and they started observing me.

Jane's POV

Alright people are just assholes.
I stood up and walked over to the stiff girl, her eyes grew wider staring at me while blushing.
"Hey, do you need help?" My head tilted to the side as she nodded, she was holding onto something so I held my arm up for her to hold. She grabbed on and said a small thank you as we walked away from the medical room.
"Can you take me to the bathroom? I kinda forgot quickly."
"Yea, this mansion can get confusing."
"I mean it is a mansion." She said quietly as I laughed.
(Quick note: I imagine jane as a chubby woman and filipino, she can be nice to people who are victims of one another. I don't like the cold version of her because she was a victim too :(. )
(Y/N)'s POV

Man why is my (sexuality) going off the charts..

(If you are straight then just ignore that last part and the blush part, but who wouldn't blush at Jane.)