Part 13

Y/N's POV

"Well, I am done now." Jack admired his work as
My fingers glazed over the wrapped gauze around my chest to the ends of my ribs, as Jack just stared at me.
"What do I do now?..." I asked quietly, I knew mobility wasn't an option.
"You'll be seeing slender man after I leave.." I second guessed that he was smirking under, for my sweet reaction.
"WHAT."
"Ta-Ta" He walked away while laughing under his breath, while my mind began to get cloudy and I began to hyperventilate. Small parts of static started to hit me as Slender man sent his messages through my head. "Continue to panic (Y/N), it isn't gonna do anything to me. "But, once your body can move around freely, you will be cleaning."
"Of course, people here have let me know in hints. What will I be cleaning?"
"Cleaning up the trash around, helping repaint the walls, doing a little furnishing here and there, cooking, laundry, and cleaning some rooms that people here call "uneasy to the stomach"."
"Oh fuck me, wait...WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT??"
"I have better things to do, and besides you wanted this adventure. Didn't you?" My eyes widened at what he mentioned inside my brain, fucking dammit.
"If you don't do as your told, they would have their way with you."
"Hold on, kinky orrr.."
"Disgusting." He left while I let out more of a cough then a laugh. Ugh..great now I have to clean.

2 days have passed and I am currently healing, I can move my arms and deal with the dumbasses. Until..
"Hi!!" A happy, cheery voice blew up my eardrums.
"Oh? Hello?" A child?..
"My name is Sally!! This is Mr death!!" She held up a brown teddy bear with a horribly sewn on eyes, with some tears around the body. But she gladly held and helped him by maneuvering his arms to wave.
"Hello Sally..hello Mr death."
"Sorry for the intrusion, I saw you looked bored so I sorta went back to your room and got some stuff.." She grunted while picking up the bag, but she managed to put it up besides me, I opened it slowly and saw my laptop, art book, my phone, and pencils and pens.
"Woah!! Thanks Sally! "
"Mhm!!" She giggled in happiness, but I needed to ask her a question.
"My name is (Y/N), but may I ask? Why are you here??" She looked at me and looked down at her feet, while hugging Mr bear tightly.
"I'm sorry if you don't wanna talk about it!!"
"It's fine, I can tell you. Besides, I'm not the only one with a horrible story!" She showed a tiny smile and I thankfully returned it, because the feeling in my stomach wouldn't have let me. She began to tell me the story of what made her into who she is, her uncle.
"A-and I thankfully murdered him, but it's not enough.." She sobbed quietly as I sat up slowly to hug her, she hugged me back tightly as my ribs began hurting from the soreness. But I didn't care, her poor innocence taken away.
"Hey hey, it's alright..but, I do see Mr death has some tears..should we do an operation?" I smiled softly as she returned one weakly.
"I'll go get my sewing kit!" She ran out while wiping her eyes as I held the bear, if sallys story was horrible, then I wonder...what are the other pastas like before?