Chapter 5

3rd POV

As (Y/n's) father slept, she continued going into the fandom on her own laptop.
"There are so many pastas?" She said silently, while scrolling through the list.
Jason the Toymaker
Judge Angel's
Jeff the killer
Jane the killer
Nina the killer
Ticci toby
Sally
Smile dog
Maya
Masky and hoodie
"Slender man..." She thought about those two girls stabbing their friend to death for a internet demon, people love these people. How can they? These animals murder people for the sake of what? Her mind rambled on and on.

Y/n's POV

What the fuck?! These assholes scared the own shit in my body and their dicks sucked by little girls and boys?? Ugh..I shut my laptop and lied down as I stared at the window, that's why eyeless jack made an incision of the kidney area. He wanted them while my dad is asleep, but he's extremely sensitive. On skin anyways, if you have slapped him, he would have fucked you up. A soft giggle came out quickly as my eyelids were getting heavier, letting my dreams get to me.

"You let a human get passed you?" Slender man questioned me as my body slumped forward in disappointed. If he has a mouth, he would make a sigh. But no, he communicates through the mindset.
"I'll investigate about her, meanwhile get some rest Jack." I get up from the chair and left his office while shutting it behind me, passing by many rooms and look at Maya's door. We are are great friends? Though I kinda spilled paint on her white blouse. I knock softly as scurrying around could be heard. Probably lost her bracelet again?? Or with Masky. She opened the door. "What's up Jack??" She questioned while I thought what to say. "You lived in (town), right??" She thought for a moment and nodded. "You should check the news, I wanted some kidneys but I fucked up again." "Oh I did, and she described you but people already thinks she's a lunatic. Thankfully I was out murdering a bastard and saw on the news he was watching. So I went my way with the person I was assigned to kill, you hungry dick." She pulled out a bag of kidneys and other organs, if I had eyes, they would have widened. She gave them to me as I thanked her silently. "Hey, you die this mansion is fucked with injuries." A giggle escaped from my mouth as Maya closed her door as a laugh could be heard, from inside. Maya is a proxy, but slender man is harsh on her for the drinking problems and she gets in a lot of fights with some people, Masky and her are the same..could be siblings if they weren't on their usual hook ups. Though, I guess there is dinner for me tonight thanks to her..I wonder, should I stalk the girl too? Sure I guess.