29

(As the story gets more popular the more I am pressured into deleting it, but I already have a plot and personalities that actually would suit them in the gender neutral story)

Group chat
(Sexy people)
Bennyboy: Did anyone hear that? 😟
Janexmary: Ofc we did! We wouldn't be online rn!
TimWright: heard it from Jack's room.
Brian_hoodie: Yea he is kinda dicking down that maid.
Clockwork78: Why are we talking about this, we had sex before.
Bennyboy: I WAS JUST ASKING JESUS. 💀
Tobythetobes: GD, sum 1 tell dem 2 STFU
Ninadakilla: Bro I'mma kms if they don't stop-- wait they stopped.
TimWright: Toby what did you say?
Janexmary: "god dammit, someone tell them to shut the fuck up"
Tobythetobes: Lol old
Judgeangel: Be quiet all of you, don't say anything.
Nothelen: or else Jack will go crazy, like everyone has sex.
Mayawright: Seriously..
Zero: NO DON'T SAY ANYTHING.
Mayawright: LIKE I WAS GOING TOO.
Zero: staring at your Instagram rn.
Mayawright: I blocked you??
Zero: extra accounts, try and catch em all mofo
Bennyboy:

 Mayawright: I blocked you?? Zero: extra accounts, try and catch em all mofoBennyboy:

Tobythetobes: Hey should we make a cake to celebrate their virginitys gone like them.

Jacks POV

My vision dazed as I opened my eyes to see a naked (Y/N) with a bra on only? Oh shit. I sat up immediately and looked at myself, naked and a soft cock just hanging there. My eyes look at (Y/N), snoring with some type of bite marks and hickies I magically made. I cover her with the blanket as soon as I stood up.
"Ugh what time is it?..." I looked at my phone while putting on my pants after my boxers, apparently we took 4 hours for a nap. That's what we get for fucking virgins..I put on a random shirt around then try to get out the room without waking (Y/N), so I can give her spare clothes since I sorta teared off her panties.

My (non existent) eyes scanned the hallway, if I bumped into anyone they would start shouting on how I fucked a girl for the first time. Everyone had sex, but not for me so it's gonna hurt to deal with a crowd. I stealthily made my way to her room, and as I was about to enter, Toby caught me.
"Well..." He smirked while patting my back, I breath out a curse word and kept my composure.
"What do you want?..You had sex with Clockwork, don't you dare bring up what I did with (Y/N)" I twisted the door knob open and walk in as he laughed following me.
"It's just, embarrassing how I was able to get into a girls pants before you did!"
"Hahaaaa.." I go through drawer and drawer to find spare underwear, Toby leaned up against the bed frame.
"Well, how was it?"
"Oh how I was able to last one round before passing out! Lovely, truly." I stuffed the pair into my back pocket as he choked back a cough.
"One round??"
"You heard me then." I turned around to face him and soon enough he was on the floor, pounding his fist onto the carpet and writhing.
"Close the door after you leave." I walked out like he didn't last a fucking round too, everyone witnessed it, he doesn't have to go after me too.

(Y/N)'s POV

My eye lashes fluttered open as I slowly sat up from the mattress, it started off blurry. Soon enough, my eyes cleared and memories flooded in quickly. I took a sharp breath in and flushed heavily from the replaying moments in my head. Jack walked in and looked at me surprised to see me not freaking out.
"Uhm, I have underwear?" He  grabbed a ball of fabric from his back pocket, to reveal my underwear. My body sat speechless, jack chuckled and made his way to the bed, climbing on and sitting by me. My eyes followed him and soon my head, he looked up and down my body to admire the sweet marks on my neck, shoulders, and hips. He threw the underwear on my chest and grabbed my shirt and pants from his side of the bed, while I slid my underwear on.
"Was it good?" He whispered under his breath while he put my shirt on, a smile crept up my face.
"Yea..It was good, for your first time."
"Our." His face grew close to mine with a smile, as I mashed my lips against his. It quickly turned soft so we didn't have to go for a round two, he slid my pants up my legs and around my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck lovingly.
It soon stopped after a group of pastas busted in with a cake in one of their hands, chanting "no longer virgins!" While clapping to the beat.
My eyes landed on the cake and it was just as horrible as their chanting, incorrectly spelled "Vergen" with an X crossing it out, pink for the base.
"Oh my god where is the condom?!" Jeff looked around the desk, bed, garbage can, floor to check for a tied up used condom, obviously failing to find it.
"We didn't use one!" Jack shouted on the top of his lungs as the others gasped.
"SHE IS GONNA HAVE A DEMON BABY."

Quickly after Ben said that they all started freaking out, dropping the cake and running out. Why are they so immature... I groan in pure frustration while standing up to the poor cake, made to be an embarrassment of incorrect spelling and very little effort put into the icing.
"Well, it looked terrifying." Jack piped up from behind me, snaking an arm behind my waist.
"I'm gonna hit you."