Chapter 6

(A/N: I am so sorry I didn't update for the past 2 days, I'm going through a heavy break up and this will be the chapter only posted tonight. I'm awfully sorry. Continuia...)

As Y/N entered school, murmurs could be heard like they have been in the conversation for awhile as she passed students.

"That's the girl that got attacked last night??"
"Oh fuck, maybeee she probably faked it by her description of the killer."
"She's like 20 and is on the creepy pasta shit, what a joke." Y/N looked down in embarrassment as tears welled up.
"Don't cry don't cry don't cry."
(Y/N) entered the bathroom in case of her tactics of fluttering her lashes will fail, she was wearing mascara after all. She opened the stall door and sat down on the toilet until she heard 2 girls enter..
"Did you see the news Delia??"
"Oh yeah, first time I was shocked ever since I saw the emo guys dick"
"Off track..but she's a new student?"
"Well 2 weeks ago, she looked pretty and ok I guess. But now that I saw her on a news looking like a lunatic, I guess she isn't so pretty in the inside. Like 20 years old and most likely on vampirefreaks.com"
"Oh my god don't bring up that site, that girl with her 300 year old werewolf boyfriend!"
"Sorry bitch, but she's most likely on that site."
"God let's just go, besides you did have a werewolf up your crotch.."
"He was good tho" The two girls walked out while laughing while (Y/N) fanned her eyes.
Maybe I was hallucinating..

Y/n's POV

After I came home, the tears that were threatening to fall rained  down my cheeks. Easily taking the mascara off my eye lids and waterline with them, as gasps and whimpers filled my room. Dad was away all night, crying won't do anything for the growling pit in my stomach. I changed into more comfortable clothes as I ate scrambled eggs. While eating, I dialed dads phone number but it led me straight to voicemail.
"Hey dad, I wanted to know if you gave the right description of the guy last night. Let me know, bye. Take care.." An itching sensation strucked my throat as soon as static suddenly attacked my eardrums, a shriek came out of my lips as I covered my ears. It isn't coming from the room around me?? It's coming from my head! I couldn't think any more at this point, the static is sending spasms all over my brain, that's when I passed out on the bed.

"...."

9:03

I sat up slowly as I rubbed my temples slowly but roughly.
"Ugh..." My eyes wander around the room to notice everything a mess, did I cause this? I don't remember anything. Papers thrown everywhere, pencils scattered, my mp3 broken, and my laptop opened. I sigh as the throbbing in my head worsens, I look at the alarm clock to say 9:05. Dad isn't here yet, and my voicemail has been checked. Though, who was here..? The blue dude?? I get up suddenly thinking of him as my foot stepped on the cold scrambled eggs.
"OH COME THE FUCK ON." I remove my foot off the plate and take off my sock, as it was carelessly thrown against the wall.
"Language (Y/N)." Dad opened my door as he walked in, I gasped suddenly. "Holy-"
"I heard, no I didn't. "
"What..WHY?!" I shouted at him as he looked down.
"who would believe, that a blue masked dumbass was here. I'm not an idiot (Y/N), I am an adult. And if a blue masked asshole tried to get into my stomach, nobody would believe that. Killers will kill, mask off too."
"THEN WHAT WAS I SU-"
"(Y/N) your nearly fucking 20, you should know that killers will kill. Not leave with an incision on your kidney area and keep you alive. I love you but you make it hard sometimes, this was your doing. And I know what his name is, eyeless jack. So that makes me believe that there are others like him. Including that slender man thing." A silence filled my room until I spoke "I think he was here..."  I said softly but he caught on, as his mouth slightly opened. "So that explains what happened here..?" My shoulders shrugged as I didn't know too much.