19

Jack's POV

I fall from the windowsill and slammed into the floor, I groan loudly into the shabby carpet and look up to hear crying sounds? From a male? Oh shit her dad.
He sat on her bed balling his eyes out while holding a family picture, I guess he didn't hear me by his sobs? I stood up and just looked at him, seconds later he turned around and before I could wave he decked me in the mouth.
"FUCK." I take off my mask to feel the damage and for sure it was a busted lip, his knuckles white and bloody.
"That's what you look like you disgusting piece of shit."
"Look man, I just wanted to grab something.." I slowly lower my hand in my pocket, fearing to provoke him with my quick movements. His face grew redder as I held onto my scalpel.
"What? You fucking pervert."
"Ok first of all that's disgusting, second of all I'm like 21 and 3rd of all yes we kid-" He was about to throw another punch but my reflexes reacted and I grabbed his arm. "Let me finish, yes we kidnapped her but she needs clothes."
"Are you her new God damn father?!"
"SHE'S NEARLY 20, NOT YOUR LITTLE GIRL." I returned his punch and let out a raspy sigh, he sprawled on the floor and grunted.
"Can we stop this bullshitting and I can leave with some clothes."
"Can I see her one more time...I didn't get to say goodbye." His tears brimmed his eyes once again while his pupils filled with mercy, that lowkey turns me on.
"Til we can trust her ourselves, leave." I said in a low tone and he obeyed, leaving the room. I take off my back pack and threw it on the bed, some shirts, hoodies, shorts, pants, that's all, man who knew she wore cute underwear? I guess in (Fashion style), people still wear stripy, strawberry, random designs under wear. I giggle and shove them in the backpack, also lingerie? Isn't she a fucking virgin? Well at least we can take each other's virginity. I shove those as well and taken some socks, the mansion gets cold sometimes...I stare at her jar of money with 10's and 20's in there, with coins at the bottom. Jack pot.

Y/Ns POV

FIRST OF ALL
The bathroom is fucking disgusting!! Facial hair on the sink, tooth brushes scattered, balls of toilet paper sprawled around the overfilled trash can, blood around the bath and sink hole, empty shampoo bottles around, carpet and towels dirty to the point if you touch one your dead, and the mirror bloody, it's like a 1 star hotel bathroom..and I swear that ball of pubes have been collected by all the males here. Ugh the last maid did a horrible job..I will do better then her. I sat on Jane's bed with a towel wrapped around my body, waiting for Jacks return with my clothes. Apparently, every girl here has their clothes in the laundromat, Jane offered one of her old dresses but it was (big/small) for me. I rubbed my neck and waited for jacks text on Jane's phone, he's named jackoff? Lmao.
He barged in quickly and I let out a yelp, apparently nobody knows knocking here.
"JESUS-"
"I have your clothes" He smiled clearly because his mask was off, and he had a busted lip?
"Do you know what knocking is?!"
"No, because we just go in people's homes."
"Touché.."
"Well, I got everything you'll need for a good stay with us."
"Alright, so can you leave please?"
"Can I watch you change?"

Jacks POV

I ate while holding a solid cold bag of peas on my cheek, pastas taken some peeks here and there, but nobody dared to ask what happened after I asked that question.