Chapter 10

(HELLO, I am so sorry for the late publication. I'm far too busy in life and sometimes I need a break? But I'll give you today's chapter! Though, I may need a week break..)

3rd POV

"Yea you definitely care."
"I'm no monster dear.."
"Take off the mask then??"
He stood silent for a moment before sighing.
"I hope you love pizza (Y/N).." He left rather quickly, leaving (Y/N) on the floor.

Y/Ns POV

My cheeks flushed as I sat up, what in the fuck?? Was it because of sweetheart or his shitty way of flirting. Well could that be considered flirting? Or just a straight up dickhead.
I sighed as I got up to sit on my extremely nice bed with luxury blankets.

Eyeless jack POV

I grabbed a plastic plate and placed 2 slices of pizza on it, while smiling.
"Hey why you smiling?" Asked Ben as he stepped on the little stool for some pizza.
"Just saw something"
"Oh funny?? You barely have fun loser"
"Well everyone is just a copy of gumball and Darwin except Tim, Brian, Maya, Helen, slender man, Natalie, Jane, and some other people"
"Why the fuck are you using their government names"
I kicked the unstable stool as it started wobbling.
"WOAH WOAH I'M KIDDING. MY PIZZA, THINK OF THE PIZZA."
I laughed while heading back, Ben threw a middle finger behind me. It's not easy to have fun, and bullying is basically depended on here for some shits and giggles. I opened the door and closed it behind me as I sped up walking to the door down below.
I opened the door to find her carving her name on the wall?
"Why are you ruining the precious walls?"
"In case I die here."
"That's only if you provoke some of us.." I giggled at her dramatic moment as she just glared at the wall, I placed the pizza on the bed.
"What's on it?"
"It's just a frozen pizza from Walmart.."
"You guys fucking shop?? She turned around and stared at me like a confused owl.
"Yes, but you know the proxies right?"
"I may be a dumb (H/C) but I can research."
"Well don't trust the internet too much, but maya, masky, and hoodie have pretty normal faces that can walk around public free."
"Oh, how are they like actually? I wanna know?" She asked as she sat down, grabbing a slice. I leaned against the wall while scratching my sideburns.
"Masky, he's alright but he's cold, to a lot. Maya, she will murder you if you even touch her. Hoodie just wouldn't give a shit."
"To a lot??"
"Someone has special access underneath his clothes.." I laughed softly as (Y/N) rolled her eyes.
"That's all dear?" 
She stayed quiet and looked away.
"Goodnight." I left rather quickly once again as I heard her telling me to stop and wait from behind the now closed door, this will be interesting to say the least.

"Listen I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, I was leaving from her home because I gave her all my stuff she gave me and the last thing I remember was having my head pushed into the damn wood pillar."
"Please calm down Jade..we want to know what happened."
"And I told you, maybe she pushed me so she can escape the stress of having to be called a freak at school. NOW MAY I LEAVE?"
The detectives looked at each other and sighed.
"If that's all, then yes."
"Thank god."