24

3RD POV

With the men, Tim and some guys brought some things for EJ, of course credit card debt up their asses.
As he was just thinking and freaking out to the point he was pulling his hairs out, he's dead so...yea never mind. Bloody painter, Liu, laughing jack, Jeff, hoodie, and Toby gathered to help him.
"AH FUCK." He screamed as they cleaned him in the second bathroom, by pouring buckets of not warm water! Tempature that can shred dead skin off, Jack kept screeching at every scrub and shampoo.
"Calm down you dirty ass dog!" Jeff yelled at him while texting Nina to see the progress.
"Ok! First you grab my limbs and carry me to the bathroom, thrown me into the bathtub stripped naked, and you guys are pouring lava and scrubbing me possibly with the pube ball!!" He tried to remove Toby's hands from his hair, bloody painter scoffed.
"Am I the only one who practices proper hygiene.?"
"Shut up PAINTER, sometimes we can't take a bath while Jeff is in there singing my chemical romance with his heart." Toby said while pouring water on jacks head.
"MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS POPULAR NOWADAYS." Jeff gripped his own hair at the overbearing frustration.

"I just, don't know what to say." EJ sighed softly, trying to fix his own tie. Until, Tim tied it for him and patted his shoulder.
"Just speak your mind, listen to her." Liu smiled at Jack, which he gave back with a rather weak one. Laughing Jack ruffled his hair to make it seem more natural, while hoodie brought the mirror.
"See how beautiful you look, unlike Jeffrey here..." Hoodie took off his mask to show off his smirk, Jeff grabbed his knife until Liu stepped in.
"Now go" BP gave him a single rose spray painted black, Jack sucked in air through his mouth and went ahead.
"They grow so old!" Toby sniffed and wiped a fake tear.
"YOUR FUCKING 19?" The other men around him said in unison."

He waited and waited, 3 minutes late? Was it a joke? Was she trying to get back him? Did she pretend to like him too? Was all this false?

Jacks POV

My mind went on and on, what's going on. My nails scratched the table cloth until I heard Jane's voice.
"Here she is." (Y/n) appeared from the hallway with a (Type of dress), she just looked beautiful. My mouth dropped slightly as she sat down, Jane back away and disappeared, leaving the only source of light is the candle light.
"You look...HOT" Still have to be me yknow.
"Woww, and I was about to say you looked handsome."
"Fine fine-- You look, amazing?" I blushed and grinned, as she giggled.
"Beef fucking Wellington, somehow." Jeff threw the plate in the center as we just stared at it, he walked away in his suit shirt as Jack  grabbed him away with his long arms.
"I'm sorry, I don't know what was suitable! And I definitely didn't know if you ate food?" She buried herself away as I started laughing, I could feel face palms from everyone hiding.
"I still eat food, just not as much?!" She turned even red as I calmed down quickly and panicked.
"Sorry! Didn't mean to embarrass you.." I heard even louder slaps.
"I'm just nervous, I have never been on a date.." She began to sit up straight and smiled weakly. "Yea, me neither..especially with a murderer."
Ben's POV

"Awww..." I whispered until a booming static attacked us, oh shit. We all began to scream, some began shaking, some began coughing out blood, He was angry.
(Y/N) shrieked as she backed away from the table, Jack held his head as slender man's face shown up to the table. I blacked out as others started too.

(Y/N)s POV

Everyone started dropping like flies! Jack started tearing up black as Slendermans face pierced my body with his presence. "Please stop this." I whispered before I blacked out from the pain inside my head.

(Short chapter I'm so sorry)