Chapter 1

Yn!!!

These were the last words I heard before something collided with me. My whole life flashed in front of me at that time. 

Rewind...Before 2 months.

Today is Monday and tomorrow is my birthday. Sunrays came into my bedroom with the beautiful sound of birds chirping outside my bedroom window. I woke up and admired mother nature. This beautiful movement is interrupted by a sweet voice calling me to come and eat breakfast. The beautiful voice is none other than my mother calling her sweet daughter for breakfast. After getting ready for my college I went downstairs and treated mom and dad. Then ate my breakfast and left for my college.

Aishh...I forgot to introduce myself I'm Lee Y/n and I'm in the final year of college at Seoul national university. My best friend veronica is the same as me and don't tell anyone but I have a big crush on my Professor Kim Namjoon. I'm getting late for my college see you later. with this Y/n ran to her college like a kid as her college is within walkable distance.

When Y/n came to college all the girls were gossiping about some rumours as you were not interested in those you started searching for your BFF veronica. When you found her you both went to the lockers to take your books for the class. When you were about to go to the class You heard some cheers as the college playboys Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook entered. After this, you went to your class with veronica ignoring their presence.

After some time Your Professor Mr Kim entered the classroom and all the students stood and greeted Mr Kim then he gave all of you his dimple smile which made you fall for him even more. Then he started his class and in the middle of the class, he started asking questions about the topics covered so far being the bright student you are you answered all the questions asked by him and got some jealous stares from some girls as Mr Kim is giving attention to you. With this, the class ended and Mr Kim asked you to bring the class assignments to his cabin. With this, you left with him to his cabin while carrying the assignments. You placed the assignments in his cabin Then bowed and left from there. Namjoon liked your attitude as you don't give a shit about what others say and you are a bright student who always impresses him with your skills.

With this, you went to the next classes and during the lunch break, you and veronica started eating your lunch. While suddenly Jimin came to your table and sat with you. Which took you by surprise because he rarely talks to you other than at family functions. (Jimin is your father's friend's son so you two meet during family functions or reunions.) Meanwhile, Jimin asked you to meet him after college on the basketball court as your father asked him to pick you up to attend a dinner with the park family. You nodded and Jimin left from there. 

After lunch, you Attended the class of Mr Min who is a strict teacher but is great at teaching. After his class, you don't have any classes so you were roaming in the college garden and sat on a bench while doing the assignment given by Mr Kim. While you were almost done with the assignment you were stuck with the last question and struggling to solve it when a sudden voice from back startled you when you turned back you saw Mr Kim observing your notebook. With that he sat beside you and started to see the sum you are stuck with then he showed the [placed where you misplaced a variable. After verifying it you completed your assignment and thanked Mr Kim for helping then he passed you his dimple smile in which you were lost. This was interrupted by veronica and Taehyung who were searching for you both (as Taehyung is Namjoon's younger brother). After this, you bowed to Namjoon and left from there with veronica. While Taehyung started to say something to Namjoon and you left from there.

Timeskips.....

At the end of the college, you went to the basketball court as Jimin asked you to when you reached there you saw that jimin, Taehyung and Jungkoook were playing basketball with a few other members while their fan girls are cheering for them and you are waiting for the game to end so that you can go with him to their house while you were waiting you felt someone present beside you. Then you saw that Mr Kim is standing beside you and you assumed that he is waiting for his brother. when he saw you he started a conversation with you and you were talking with him and did not notice the game ended and Jimin is staring at you for the past 5 minutes. When finally Taehyung came to Namjoon you noticed that the game ended and you bowed to Namjoon and left while he passed you a smile.

When you went to Jimin he stared at you and gave you a mischievous smirk. You were confused and asked him what was that about he said you will know and saw Namjoon's face before heading out with you to his car and drove over to his home.

Want to know what happens next then do follow me.

Until then take care and ignore shit and negative energy (You deserve good people more than you think).

(This is purely fanfiction do not take this seriously and this is only for entertainment. This in any case does not resemble the idol's life and is purely fictional.)

Bye.