Chapter 2

After some time you both arrived at Jimin's house and you both went inside. From Jimin, you got to know that today your father and his friends have a reunion at Jimin's father's house. So that's why you all were gathered here and their friend Mr Kim is coming back to Korea after a long time that's the reason for this sudden reunion. After some time every one is seated at the dining table except for Mr Kim's sons.

When you were about to start the dinner you heard 2 familiar voices. When you raise your head to see the person your heart skipped a beat the person is none other than Namjoon. He was a bit shocked to see you too. After that Namjoon and Teahyung were also seated. After this everyone started having dinner while having normal conversations and completed their dinner. When dinner came to an end y/n/m's mother and Mrs Kim were whispering and motioning their husbands to speak. then when the dinner is completed y/n helped Mrs Kim and Mrspark to clean the dishes. After doing the dishes all of them went to the living room and sat there. Then suddenly y/n's father cleared his throat and called Y/n's name. When y/n saw his face he started to speak

"Y/n I want to tell you something "

With this confusion rose in your face as he was telling this seriously and you said ok father. With this y/n/f started to speak again.

"I want you to get married to Mr Kim's elder son, we want to continue our friendship into a relationship."

With this being said shock can be seen on y/n's face and she then sees Namjoon's face and he is staring at her face. To ease this tension Mr Kim asked Namjoon to Talk to her in private. With this being said Namjoon stood up from the place where he was sitting and extended a hand to y/n. Y/n took his hand and went into the balcony to talk.

After reaching the balcony Namjoon left y/n;s hand and saw her face. Then he started to speak. Y/n what do you think about this marriage I don't have any problem with this if you don't like this marriage you can tell me I can tell our parents. With this being said Namjoon waited for your reply. Y/n was over the moon when she heard that she is going to get married to Namjoon. When she saw Namjoon's eyes she saw that he wanted you to say something desperately. So you decided to speak. See Mr Kim I have to tell you something ( you said while having a serious look on your face). Namjoon thought that you want to reject this proposal. The sentence which you said blew his mind off and never thought that this will happen. Mr Kim, I LOVE YOU from the starting day of college When I first saw you I had a huge crush on you. Your dimple smile and personality are what make me fall for you even more. Your dimple smile drives me crazy. I never believed in love at first sight. Until I saw you now my heart yearns for you every minute will you make me yours?

With this being said Namjoon was shocked to hear all this and passed his dimple smile which made you smile too you hugged him and he hugged you back. After some time you both parted and went inside the house holding your hands and you both agreed to the marriage. Your marriage with Namjoon is decided to be held after 1 month.

After this, you went home and slept while thinking about what happened today and how your crush is going to be your husband.

Time skipss../.......

In the morning you saw a bouquet of your favourite flowers Placed on your nightstand without any name and just a note attached to it "Happy birthday wifey ".

your cheeks immediately turned red after seeing the note after staring at it for some time you got ready for your college and went down for breakfast. When you got down your parents wished you and you ate your breakfast and left for college. When you arrived at the college you went near your locker to take your books and veronica came from behind and surprised you then she wished you after that you both went to your class. After some time Taehyung came and sat beside you which took you by surprise. when you shot a questioning glare at him he just gestured to see at the front when you saw Namjoon enter the class and smile at you. All the students stood up and greeted him. when the class is completed he asked you to bring the assignments to his cabin. You followed him to the cabin and placed the assignments on the desk and were about the leave when Namjoon locked his cabin door. You were confused for a second. Then he came near you and whispered in the ear

"Did you like the flowers my dear Wifey" he asked stressing the word wifey.

Due to the closeness, you were not able to speak seeing his effects on you he decided to tease you more. He came near your face practically leaving no space and touching your glossy lips with his plum ones. When you thought he was about to kiss you he backed away and a mischievous smile can be seen on his face. The action you made next took him by surprise.......

Want to know what happens next then do follow me.

Until then take care, ignore shit and negative energy (You deserve good people more than you think).

(This is purely fanfiction do not take this seriously and this is only for entertainment. This in any case does not resemble the idol's life and is purely fictional.)

Bye.