Chapter 4

After a collision with the car, everything became blurred and you lost your consciousness.

Namjoon pov

While Y/n was crossing the road a car came out of nowhere and hit her. It all happened in an instance that y/n had no time to react. The only words that came from my mouth are

Namjoon: Y/n!!!!!!!!

I saw that Y/n's body was lying on the road while blood is surrounding her. People were gathering near her I felt like my whole world turned upside down then I immediately took her to the hospital and called our parents.

After some time our parents came to the hospital..

Y/n/f- Son what happened to her?

Namjoon- Dad a car hit her(said this while tears were rolling down his eyes)

Y/n/m- (While listening to this she just collapsed and Mrs Kim held her from falling down on the floor).

Mr Kim- Son don't worry nothing will happen to Y/n.

Namjoon- I'm hoping that dad (Said with tears uncontrollably rolling down his eyes.)

Doctor- (Came outside from the emergency room). Sir who is her relative?

Namjooon stood up and said...

Namjoon- Doctor I'm her husband and is she okay?? (Namjoon said with worry and fear in his voice).

The doctor took a deep breath and said

Doctor- I'm afraid she is not

Want to know what happens next then do follow me.

Until then take care and ignore shit and negative energy (You deserve good people more than you think).

(This is purely fanfiction do not take this seriously and this is only for entertainment. This in any case does not resemble the idol's life and is purely fictional.)

If you like my story then do vote. Thank you.

Bye