Chapter 5

Namjoon's pov

After hearing what the doctor said I felt like my world came crashing down. While I was processing what the doctor said. He spoke again

Doctor- There is only 20% chance for her survival. Let's hope for the best and we will try our best.

With this being said doctor went inside the operating theatre again.

After listening to this Namjoon collapsed onto the nearby chair. While Mr Kim completed the necessary formality. The surgery went on for another 5 hours until the doctors came out.

Namjoon- Doctor is she okay? (he asked with worry-filled in his voice while the doctor's expression was unreadable).

Doctor- Mr Namjoon please follow me into my cabin.

With this worry and regret started to fill up Namjoon. He followed the doctor into his cabin.

Doctor- Mr Namjoon I have good news and bad news. The good-news is your wife is alive(With this worry in Namjoon face vanished but returned with the next sentence) and the bad news is she is in a coma now. We don't know if she will wake up or not.

Namjoon- Doctor can I see my wife? (HE asked with multiple emotions)

Doctor- Sure after we shift her to the ICU.

With this Namjooon walked out of the doctor's cabin and told everything to their parents. After some time Y/n is shifted into the ICU and Namjoon went inside to see her.

He was shattered to see the love of his life in that condition.

Namjoon- "I never imagined falling  in love with someone so deeply until I met you. Something about you always makes me crazier than anything else, and my day revolves around you from beginning to end. If missing someone while being happy and busy is considered love, then I'm not sure what my emotions are for you. It goes beyond that because my heart always craves for you and your presence" please come back Y/n I cannot live without you.

With this being said he went outside the ICU room.

Namjoon- If anything happens to you I won't forgive myself for this...

Want to know what happens next then do follow me.

Until then take care and ignore shit and negative energy (You deserve good people more than you think).

(This is purely fanfiction do not take this seriously and this is only for entertainment. This in any case does not resemble the idol's life and is purely fictional.)

If you like my story then do vote. Thank you.

Bye.