Chapter 7

Y/n- Do I know you?

Namjoon- What(These were the only words which Namjoon was able to speak after listing to what yn said).

Y/n- Excuse me do I know you?

Namjoon- Yn I'm your joon don't you recognise me? (said with tears in his eyes)

Y/n- (I don't know why I feel safe in his presence but why can't I recognise him?)

Namjoon- Take rest yn (With this I walked out of the room )

Y/n/m/f- What happened son why are you crying? (Asked with worry in their tone)

Namjoon- Y/n did not recognise me, dad. (Said crying)

y/n/m- Don't worry son she just came out of a coma so Let's call the doctor.

Namjoon- okay mom

Mr Kim- I'll call the doctor

After some time doctor came and examined yn and called Namjoon into his cabin. While others went to see yn.

Doctor- Mr Namjoon it is common for some patients that they forget their past after they come out of a coma. So don't worry and try to help her by doing the usual activity you do before she lost her memory.

Namjoon- sure doctor ill try to do my best. Are there any precautions I have to take doctor?

Doctor- Not many but don't stress her as it may lead to some complications.

Namjoon- When can yn go home?

Doctor- I will discharge her after 2 days.

Namjoon- Okay thank you, doctor. (With this being said I left the cabin and joined our parents)

y/n/m- Yn do you remember us?

yn shook her head. This response made y/n/m sad and y/n/f consoled her.

Namjoon- Mom dad shall we leave? Let yn rest for some time.

Parents- Okay son let's go.

With this, all left the room except for N/amjoon. yn started at his face while he gave her the dimple smile which yn liked so much and left.

y/n- why do I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him smile? Let's see...

With this yn dosed off due to the medication.

These 2 days Namjoon made friendly conversation with yn so as not to make her uncomfortable or stress her.

After 2 days yn is released from the hospital

Namjoon- yn do you want to rest?

Y/n- no I want to know about you. Who are you ?

Namjoon- (After hearing her say this I felt broken but I know its not her fault) I'm your husband (I said with my dimple smile)

Y/n- (I was again totally lost in his dimple smile where I did not notice I was staring at his face for whole 5 minutes )

Namjoon- yn do you want to see our wedding album?

Y/n- (No response)

Namjoon- yn!!

Y/n- yes

Namjoon-Do you want to see our wedding album?

Y/n- yes I want to see

After Namjoon left I came to my senses and realised I was staring at him continuously

Y/n- ahh yn get yourself together I shall test him if he truly loves me but how?

Want to know what happens next then do follow me.

Until then take care and ignore shit and negative energy (You deserve good people more than you think).

(This is purely fanfiction do not take this seriously and this is only for entertainment. This does not resemble the idol's life and is purely fictional.)

If you like my story then do vote. Thank you.

Bye.