Chapter 9

Namjoon- Are you sure you want to watch this? You know we can always watch a cartoon for kids like you (Said funnily)

yn- Yes I'm sure. I'm not a kid(Said with a cute pout)

Namjoon- Okay then play a horror movie

yn- Okay let's watch The movie "IT"

Namjoon-As you say Wifey

The movie started While Namjoon was watching the movie yn started to cover her face with her hands

Namjoon- (While I was seeing the movie I saw that yn was covering her face with her hands)yn we can watch another movie if you are scared of this

yn- (Being my arrogant self I ignored my fear and said)No let's watch this movie.

Namjoon- okay then.

yn-(Ahh I should have taken his offer. that's when a scary scene came and I hugged his arm tightly)

Namjoon-(While I was seeing the movie yn hugged my arm tightly )yn come here(With this I extended my arms )

yn- (When I hugged his arms he extended his arms and I was in his embrace he hugged me tightly as I would go somewhere if he did not hug me tightly. But I felt safe in his embrace)

Namjoon- (I took yn in my embrace and after some time she fell a sleep so I took her to our bedroom and laid her on the bed and pulled the duvets over us and I too fell a sleep)

In the morning

Namjoon- Good morning yn

yn- Good morning

Namjoon- Go and fresh up I'll prepare breakfast for you

yn- Okay

With this Namjoon left to prepare breakfast

Namjoon- I shall make her remember our memories together (I will ask her if she wants to go somewhere together )

With this Namjoon started to prepare breakfast for both of the (Cause why not this is fanfiction anything can happen)

At the breakfast table

Namjoon- yn what do you want to do today?

yn- Nothing much. What about you?

Namjoon- I took a month's leave from college so I have nothing to do

yn- Oh

With this, they both ate breakfast and came to the living room

yn- Do I have any friends?

Namjoon- Yes you do. Do you want to meet them?

yn- Yes

Namjoon- Okay you can meet them after a week so that you can recover well during this time

yn- Okay

Namjoon- yn

Want to know what happens next then do follow me.

Until then take care and ignore shit and negative energy (You deserve good people more than you think).

(This is purely fanfiction do not take this seriously and this is only for entertainment. This does not resemble the idol's life and is purely fictional.)

If you like my story then do vote. Thank you.

Bye.