Chapter 6

Like this Namjoon visited Y/n in the hospital daily. Always took care of her and spent all his free time with her.

Namjoon- Please come back y/n it is hard for me to wake up without you beside me in the morning.

Next day...

 Namjoon- y/n today I have seen a cute little girl. she is eating ice cream just like you, I think if we have a daughter she will look exactly like you. Take care y/n. (With this Namjoon kissed y/n's forehead and left for home).

As the days pass Namjoon comes and talks to her daily...

By seeing the love Namjoon has for y/n her parents are happy but are sad about her condition.

Time skips... After 2 weeks Namjoon came to visit her as usual 

Namjoon- Y/n how are you? (even though he knows that she can't answer the question he asked her after some time he saw y/n hand move with this he called a doctor).

Namjoon- DOCTOR!!! 

Doctor- What happened Mr Namjoon?

Namjoon- I saw a  movement in her hand.

Doctor- Mr Namjoon can you please wait outside?

Namjoon- Sure doctor (He said with excitement and worry in his voice).

With this Namjoon went outside and called their parents. After some time their parents came and stood beside Namjoon.

2 minutes later the doctor came outside...

Doctor- Congratulations !! your wife is out of the coma.

Namjoon- can I go inside doctor?

Doctor- You may go inside but don't stress the patient.

Namjoon- Thank you so much doctor(He said with excitement and happiness in his voice).

Y/n/m/f- Son go and see her. She came back for you (They said with happiness in their voice).

Namjoon- Okay mom and dad.

With this being said he went inside and saw y/n sitting on the bed. He went near her and said

Namjoon- y/n are you okay I'm so happy that you came out of the coma. I could not imagine, my life without you. I love you y/n.

The reply which y/n gave him next Made Namjoon Shattered.

Want to know what happens next then do follow me.

Until then take care and ignore shit and negative energy (You deserve good people more than you think).

(This is purely fanfiction do not take this seriously and this is only for entertainment. This in any case does not resemble the idol's life and is purely fictional.)

If you like my story then do vote. Thank you.

Bye.