Chapter 3

When you saw the mischievous smile on his face you lost your coolness and pulled him closer by his tie and kissed him he responded by kissing you back with love and affection. After some time you both pulled away due to the lack of air then you buried your head on his chest to hide your face which is red due to blushing. He let out a chuckle after seeing your action and hugged you tightly. He wanted to tease you so he said 

"Never knew my little wifey can be a lioness"

By hearing this you blushed even more and stayed in his arms like that for a few minutes before parting away. Then you were about to leave when Namjoon held your hand. A bit of confusion can be seen on your face. Just then Namjoon took out a gift box from his pocket and gave it to you and said 

"Happy birthday Wifey"...

You took the box and opened the box your face beamed with a smile when you saw what was inside. It is a necklace which is very beautiful and unique. You gave the necklace to Namjoon and asked him to put the necklace on you and he gladly did that. With that, he asked you to wait for him at the end of college as he wanted to show you something with that he asked you to go to your next class. You went to your next class.

Time skips..........

In the cafeteria, you were sitting with veronica while telling her what happened yesterday and how you confessed your love to Namjoon. With this Jimin joined your table with  Taehyung and Jungkook. (Jimin is veronica's crush but is afraid to confess). While eating you guys were having a conversation when Veronica caught Jimin staring at her she smiled to herself when she saw him staring at her. After lunch, everyone left for their classes. After this y/n and veronica went to their class they were waiting for Mr Min when Namjoon came into the class and announced that today he will take Mr Min's class and smiled at y/n. Throughout the class, Namjoon was staring at your face and you smiled. After his class, you were about to leave when he held your hand as you were passing by the place where he is standing when you looked at him he told you to come with him and you followed him after you bid bye to veronica. You were confused as he was taking you to the parking lot. When you asked him where he is taking you he said, Suprise. After this, he drove for an hour until you reached the place until then it was the time of sunset. ( Yes Namjoon is driving because why not.)  When you got out he held your hand and went near the lake where 2 chairs were arranged with a table you both saw sunset while holding hands. After some time You both ate food and left that place and Namjoon dropped you at your place. 

Time skips...... After 1 month today is your wedding...

You are excited as well as nervous you were checking yourself in the mirror for the hundredth time for any mistakes in your appearance and it's time for you to go to the wedding hall with your father. 

Your father took your hand and you walked the aisle with your father and when you reached the stage you saw Namjoon in a black suit you just admired his handsomeness until your father gave your hand to him and asked to take care of you well. Namjoon assured your father with his dimple smile and said sure dad I will take care of her.

With this being said you stepped onto the stage with the help of Namjoon and the priest started the ceremony and you both started to take vows.

 "I, Kim Namjoon, take you, Lee Y/n, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does us part. I will love and honour you all the days of my life." said Namjoon.

"I, Lee Y/n, take you, Kim Namjoon, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death does us part. I will love and honour you all the days of my life." said Y/n.

with this being said the priest said "The groom may kiss the bride now".

Namjoon pulled you into a passionate kiss and the crowd broke into a cheer  and you both parted away shortly. After greeting the guests you and Namjoon left for your new home as it is a gift from Mr Kim.

After a 10 minutes drive, you both reached your new home and Namjoon helped you to get out of the car as your wedding gown is heavy. With this, you both entered your house and had the most memorable night of your life.

time skipss.............................

In the morning Namjoon is staring at your face while you were sleeping. After some time you woke up and he gave you his dimple smile in which you totally melted. 

Namjoon: Good morning Wifey............

Y/n: Good morning Joon...

with this, he went downstairs and prepared breakfast as you went to freshen up. After some time you came down and sat near the kitchen counter and Namjoon brought your favourite breakfast you both started to eat. After eating you both watched some movies and enjoyed your day. Like this some days passed and you were living happily until an incident made your life upside down.

Today is a fine Sunday Namjoon and you decided to go grocery shopping after the shopping you went to a movie then had lunch and went to an amusement park when you were returning from the park you dropped your wallet there so Namjoon went to bring the wallet He was gone for like 20 mins so you decided to go there when you were midway Namjoon was standing in the opposite side of the road. When you decided to go to him a car came and collided with you. When the car collided with you you got your life played in front of you. The last thing you heard was

Y/n!!!!!!!!!!

Want to know what happens next then do follow me.

Until then take care and ignore shit and negative energy (You deserve good people more than you think).

(This is purely fanfiction do not take this seriously and this is only for entertainment. This in any case does not resemble the idol's life and is purely fictional.)

If you like my story then do vote. Thank you.

Bye.