1

Regina is a self-made CEO and the owner of a winery. Regina learned to be self-sufficient at a young age. Her father is the type who is overbearing and has high expectations for her. He constantly compares his own daughter to others, noting how successful other people are at such a young age. Regina then began investing her money while she was still in school. She then attended college and used her return on investment to start her own business. She purchased her own building, gathered employees and business partners, and ensured product quality. Regina's determination to succeed was motivated by her resentment of her father, rather than a desire for personal gain. Her father died when she was already running her own business. Her company suffered a minor setback after that. She wasn't sure what to do next. She was thinking about how she wanted to succeed to prove her father wrong, but after he left, she's not sure what her true purpose is.

After some consideration, she decided to continue running the business as is. She kept herself busy and expanded the company. As she grew older, many of her business partners, investors, and people in general began to ask about her family. She doesn't really have anyone because her father raised her alone after her mother died while giving birth. Some of her business partners are approaching her and asking if she wants them to match her with someone so she can start her own family. However, having had the experience of having her father, she was hesitant to start her own family. Until someone told her about IUI, or intrauterine insemination. She decided to pursue it as if she needed a new purpose in life. She stayed in a different country for a year before returning home with Nathan.

She's driving home from work a few months later, in the present. It's a little later than she expected. She had two conferences today that took a long time to finish. Ali, her secretary and a friend, was left behind to finish the rest of Regina's work. He offered to drive her home, but she declined due to the fact that it was already late. Regina looked up at the traffic lights, waiting for a green light. After a few minutes, she stepped on the gas and began driving when a loud long horn began to ring, causing her step on the brakes to immediately stop. She closed her eyes, as if expecting the worst. As she breathes heavily, her grip on the steering wheels tightens. As she tried to calm herself, it was as if her world came to a halt. Her ears are muffled, as if she's about to pass out. She only came back to her senses when she heard a tap on her car window. She opened her eyes to look, causing her to come to a halt once more. The one who she got Nathan's name from... Narda. The one that got away.