Prologue

June 2015
The Avery Condo
New York, New York
6:30 pm

19 year old Jazlyn and Skylar Avery were fosters kids that live in New York City. They live in small cozy condo with three bedrooms, one bathroom, and the third bedroom they had turned into a home music studio.

"Hurry up and post it." Skylar whispered screamed into her older fraternal twin sister Jazlyn ear.

"Shut up, I'm trying. It's not my fault the wifi sucks." Jazlyn hissed at her younger fraternal twin sister Skylar.

Both sisters were home alone in their music room and had just finished uploading their latest music cover on their share YouTube account. They have over two million followers, and now they are trying to post their new music cover on their share YouTube account. Jazlyn suggested the girls' new cover should be 'Cinderella', which is one of her new songs she has written. She had suggested this because she feels like it would attract and impress more people on their social media accounts, especially females.

Jazlyn and Skylar watch their video upload slowly onto their share YouTube account. "Yes!" The two girls exclaimed happy and do their twin hand shake as their music video finished uploading.

The two girls had no idea that their lives were about to change forever.