The Devil Quotes Scripture part 1

Tuesday, June 29, 2015
Empire Entertainment record label
New York, New York
12:30 pm

The first video filming for Jazlyn and Skylar was at Empire warhouse. Everyone had been there to be sure it went great. Even an unexpected guest being Hakeem and his friends tagged along.

Jazlyn & Skylar:
If you really got a
thing for a bad, bad girl
Oh, na, na, na, na, na

Jazlyn:
I'm lookin' for a boy
That can make a lot of noise
when the trouble is going down

Skylar:
I'm looking for a dude
that can get me in the mood
Wit a real big bank account
Work it, he can fix it like MacGyver

Jazlyn:
Pretty, but he acts
just like his father
So tell me you're the
guy, you're about the life
If you are, then I'll turn you out?

Jazlyn & Skylar:
I'm looking for a hot boy
So I can be a hot girl
If you can be a bad boy
Then I can be your bad girl
I'm looking for a hot boy
So I can be your hot girl
If you can be a bad boy

Jazlyn and Skylar sing and dance with their backup dancers following behind them. Hakeem licked his lips while staring at Jazlyn with lust in his eyes as Lucious walked in the set where Jazlyn and Skylar were performing. Lucious noticed Hakeem had his eyes on Jazlyn the whole time as he walked up to him and patted Hakeem on the back before making his way to Cookie.

"Did Hakeem and Jazlyn hook up?" Lucious whispered to her as he stood next to Cookie and gazed over his shoulder to the table his youngest son Hakeem was sitting at with his friends and noticed how Hakeem was watching Jazlyn with a devilish smile. A smile he knew very well.

"Sure, look like it." Cookie smirked, still looking at Jazlyn and Skylar on set performing as Hakeem approaches them.

"Dad, we need to talk." Hakeem interpreted his parents' conversation, making his parents both glance at him, and Lucious excused himself to walk off with his son to the other side of the set. "Dad, when are we gonna shoot my video?"

"When you're about as hot as The Cheetah Girls is." Lucious voiced.

"Wiz Khalifa performed at the Webster Ballroom." Hakeem selled his case. "It's time to book a gig."

"No, you get back in the studio." Lucious tells Hakeem.

"Look, you might've thought Laviticus was dope and all, but people only think I was there cause you own the club." Hakeem commented, shaking his head at his father.

"When you get back in the studio, we'll have this discussion." Lucious voiced, ending the conversation as the director speaks.

"Cut, cut! Let's reset." The director loudly said to Jazlyn and Skylar on set with their backup dancers.

"Lucious, you ain't got nothing to tell me about Bunkie's funeral?" Cookie said, approaches him and Hakeem as the girls took a break.

"Well, that's my cue to leave." Hakeem interjected before walking away from his parents to find Jazlyn, who is on break and have been avoiding him for two days straight after their intimacy night together at Laviticus, and he did not like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hakeem found Jazlyn in the break room alone, drinking a cup of water. He slammed the door, gaining Jazlyn's attention, and she looked at him surprise.

"Hakeem, what are you doing in here?" Jazlyn asked in a confuse tone.

"You've been avoiding me." Hakeem said, locking the door.

"What are you doing?" Jazlyn asked as she watched Hakeem lock the door and walk up to her, making her take a step back. "Hakeem." She strutted out as Hakeem pushed her against the wall before grabbing her head and smashing his lips against hers. Jazlyn moan kissing Hakeem back as his hands drift down to her butt and her eyes widen in realization at what she was doing and where she was doing it at and with whom she was doing it with "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jazlyn snapped, pushing Hakeem off of her, making him look at her stunned.

"What does it look like." Hakeem shrugged. "I want you, and you want me."

"I do not." Jazlyn strutted out.

"Let's be honest." Hakeem yelled at Jazlyn, tired of all the games and making her jump in surprise at his tone. "Admit it! Admit that you want me! You wanted me from the minute you saw me, just like I wanted you."

"Your ego is unreal!" Jazlyn declared in denial, pointing Hakeem in the chest. "Your head is so far up your-." She started to spat out when Hakeem smashed his lips against hers again, making her moan before she pushed him off of her again and slap him, making him look at her surprise.

"Look, I know what I want, and that's you just like I know you want me." Hakeem voiced.

"I never said that." Jazlyn breathed out heavily as she stared Hakeem in the eyes intentionally.

"You just did." Hakeem said in a low voice as he stared back at her in the eyes intentionally as someone knocked on the door, making them break eye contact, and Jazlyn quickly rushed to the door. She opened it and was not looking back at Hakeem as she rushed past Lucious, who stood at the door knocking on it with a smirk appearing on his face as he stared at his youngest son.

Jazlyn & Skylar video outfits are just like in the video.....