The Outspoken King part 2

Saturday, June 26, 2015
The Lyon's mansion
New York, New York
5:40 pm

Hakeem angrily stormed out of his father Lucious Lyon living room after pushing Cookie off of him, upstairs to his old bedroom in his father house as Jamal called after him.

"Make sure he is alright." Lucious said, looking over to Jamal, and Jamal nodded his head, heading upstairs to find Hakeem while Veron comforted Andre and Cookie sobbing.

Meanwhile, Hakeem is in his old bedroom, laying back on his bed and smoking out of his red bong as Jamal enters his old bedroom. "Knew I find you in here." Jamal commented.

"How does she know he was like a father to us?" Hakeem questioned, looking up at Jamal with a confused look.

"They're cousins, stupid." Jamal answered with a slight laugh.

"And?" Hakeem asked as Jamal took a seat on his bean bag.

"And Cookie knows everything." Jamal responded with a shrug.

"No, she don't." Hakeem retorted, shaking his head.

"Yes, she does." Jamal remarked in frustrated.

"No, she don't." Hakeem repeated irritated.

"Yes, she do." Jamal repeated told Hakeem.

"Man, whatever." Hakeem waved off as he took a deep inhale.

"Yo, she wants me to come out the same day that you perform at Laviticus and get your press." Jamal informed as Hakeem smacked away the smoke.

"She's Satan's daughter." Hakeem commented, raising his voice, making Jamal laugh. "Why's she even here? Ain't she supposed to be locked up for like ten more years?"

"Hakeem, she ain't that bad." Jamal voiced.

"Man, I don't even feel like performing at this show." Hakeem said, shaking his head.

"Don't do that. You know Bunkie would want you on that stage. So you got to, for him." Jamal voiced shaking his head. "You know Bunkie wouldn't want you to gout like that. Especially not for him."

"I know, I know." Hakeem sighed, looking back at Jamal. "You know Jazlyn?"

"What'd you do, fool?" Jamal asked, shaking his head at Hakeem as he saw the smug look on his younger brother face.

Hakeem shrugged with a smirk on his face, and he took another hit out of the red bong as Veron walked into his old bedroom.

"Come on, what'd I tell you about this damn reefer?" Veron voiced as he waved the smoke away as Hakeem started coughing. "Police gave me Bunkie's personal effects." He added, taking out Bunkie's chain from his pocket. "There wasn't much left, but... think he'd want you to have this." Veron said, handing the chain to Hakeem, who takes it from him and gives him a thankful look. "The last time I'm gonna tell you about this." He voiced as he snatched the red bong out of Hakeem hand. "Why does Lil Wayne look like the devil?"

Hakeem shrugged in response to his uncle Veron while Jamal quietly stared at the gift Hakeem had gotten.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later on that night, around 8:15 pm.
Hakeem was at a classic, expensive restaurant with his friends.