The Outspoken King part 1

Friday, June 25, 2015
Empire Entertainment record label & Laviticus Club
New York, New York
6:30 pm

Jazlyn and her twin sister Skylar were wrapping up their meeting with Cookie in the conference room because Cookie still did not have her own office yet. Cookie had scheduled dozen of interviews for the girls and were preparing them for the questions that they were going to be ask by the hosts.

Once the meeting was over Jazlyn and Skylar waved goodbye to Cookie and walked out of the conference room.

"Hey, let's go to Laviticus." Skylar suggested as they walked down the hallway.

"Sure, I could use a drink." Jazlyn shrugged as she linked her arms with Skylar and they made their way to Laviticus.

Jazlyn and Skylar enter Laviticus making their way to the bar. Jazlyn and Skylar leaned over the bar. "Hey, what can I get you ladies?" A bartender asked coming up to them with a pen and notepad in her hand.

"Can I have a Margarita with the ten piece Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower wings, Celery sticks and Carrot fries." Jazlyn commented to the bartender who nodded her head and writing down Jazlyn order.

"And I have the Tequila with the Veggie burger and Carrot fries." Skylar stated to the bartender as she handing the bartender back the menu.

"Alright, ladies I'll be back with your drinks and your food should be done in twenty minutes." The bartender informed Jazlyn and Skylar.

"Thanks." Jazlyn and Skylar smiled with a nod at the bartender turned around.

Jazlyn glanced around the club observing it since this was her first time in Laviticus as the bartender came back with their drinks. "Here you go ladies." The bartender said handing Jazlyn and Skylar their drinks. "Your food should be done in fifteen minutes."

"Thanks again." Jazlyn and Skylar smiled with a nod at the bartender who nodded with a smile before turning around as Jazlyn eyes settle on Hakeem who was sitting alone on a couch with a pissed off face and a Whiskey bottle clenched in one of his hand with cigars on the table. Jazlyn narrow her eyebrows before she turn towards her twin sister.

"Hey, I'll be back there someone I need to talk to." Jazlyn said grabbing her glass.

Skylar narrow her eyebrows at Jazlyn confuse as she stood up. "Okay." Skylar nodded confuse as she watched Jazlyn walked up to Hakeem making her smirk. "Of course." She muttered to herself shaking her head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jazlyn made her way to Hakeem and took a sit next to him. "Rough day, huh?" Jazlyn carefully asked observing an lime on the edge of her glass.

"You know?" Hakeem sneered taking a shot of the Whiskey bravely.

Jazlyn was a very private person, she liked her privacy a little too much and she wanted it to stay that way but she was now realizing being a celebrity meant everything seem to always come to the public eye whether you like or not. Like today Hakeem girlfriend Tiana was cheated on him with a girl at that and it was revolved all over social media.

"Even though I tried really really hard not to..." Jazlyn sighed out before taking a sip of her Margarita.

"I guess there are no secrets at the Empire. Unless your girlfriend keeps a few." Hakeem said bitterly before taking another shot of the Whiskey.

"So what now your're going to drown your sorrows in Whiskey?" Jazlyn questioned turning to Hakeem right before his third shot.

"You're feeling it?" Hakeem grinned and taking another shot from the Whiskey bottle.

"I'm seeing it." Jazlyn shrugged and grab a cigar.

"Alcohol is good." Hakeem said taking another shot as Jazlyn takes a puff out of the cigar.