Jazlyn & Skylar First Performance

Thursday, June 24, 2015
Empire Entertainment record label
New York, New York
12:00 pm

Everybody gathered onto the Empire yacht for a small party. To celebrate the start of Empire going global.

Lucious Lyon walked down the stairs, and he stopped at the middle of the steps as everyone applauded at the sight of him as they gathered around.

Jamal took a spot at the piano as Cookie stood next to him. Anika was at the bottom of the steps next to Hakeem while Andre and Rhonda gathered up at the top of the second level balcony, looking down at everybody.

Jazlyn and Skylar stood at the top of the third level balcony with microphones in their hands and their backup dancers, preparing to perform for their first time at Empire.

"Ladies and gentlemen...." Lucious spoke, gaining everyone attention. "It is my great honor to welcome back the heart and soul of Empire Enterprises, Ms. Cookie Lyon." He gestured to his ex-wife who waved with a smile as everyone gave her a warm round of applause. "To Cookie." Lucious added, raising his glass at her, making Anika roll her eyes. "Also, this year, my two sons, Hakeem and Jamal Lyon, are both releasing new albums!" He said, raising the Champagne bottle looking down at his son's with a smirk as everyone applauded. "To the Empire!"

"To the Empire!" Everybody cheered as they raised their glass while Hakeem and Jamal stared down at each other as Ande stared down at the two.

"Now I have one more announcement to make." Lucious voiced gaining everyone attention again. "As many of you may know, I have signed two new artists at Empire. They are fraternal twin sisters and an R&B duo. They are the legendary daughters of Esperanza and Quincy Avery. They are my long-lost god-daughters too, that I have not seen since they were one year old." He expressed making everyone stunned, especially his sons. "They call themselves The Cheetah Girls, and they are here today to perform for Empire Entertainment global opening. So give it up for The Cheetah Girls!" Lucious shouted, clapping his hands and everyone applauded as the lights went out for a second as music was beginning to play.

Jazlyn & Skylar:
Oh
Oh, oh
Oh

Jazlyn and Skylar song as the lights came back on as everyone looked up to the third level balcony and applause.

Jazlyn:
Yeah, I beat my face
Movin' fast 'cause the Uber on the way
Takin' pictures, make sure you can't see no lace
That wig secures like the money in a safe
I look like bae
Now I'm on the way
Let you know when I'm 'bout a mile away
When I'm outside, please don't make me wait
The party starts when we pull up to the gate
Girl, we so late

Jazlyn song as she grinded on a male backup dancer.

Skylar:
I'm just with the crew
We ain't out here lookin' for boo
'Cause some nights be better with you
It's a homies-only kind of mood
And tonight we on a hundred
One hundred
No drama, no baby mamas, keepin' it cute

Skylar song as she grinded on a male backup dancer.

Jazlyn & Skylar:
Ooh, ooh

Jazlyn and Skylar song as they move to the second level stairs with their backup dancers following behind them.

Jazlyn:
That's just what I do, do, do
And that's just how we do it, do it, do it
Yeah, that's just how we do it, do it, do it
You liking what I do? Do you?
Know how to keep it cool, ooh, ooh
And that's just how we do it
Yeah, that's just how we do it
And you could do it too, ooh, ooh, ooh
No complaints
Left the heels at home, I'm on my sneaker game (Sneaker game)
He say, "Where you from?" Tell 'em, "Outer space" (Outer space)
'Cause a bag the only thing I'm tryna chase (Tryna chase)
I'm M.I.A. (M.I.A.)
Just tell the DJ press play, rewind, keep it on repeat
Tiptoe 'round a hater, I'm light on my feet
That's how you do it, keep stuntin' on your enemies
Good vibes only

Jazlyn song as she sexually whined and flip her natural hair.

Skylar:
I'm just with the crew
We ain't out here looking for boo
'Cause some nights be better with you
It's a homies-only kind of mood
And tonight, we on a hundred
One hundred
No drama, no baby mamas, keepin' it cute

Skylar song as she sexually whined and blew a kiss.

Jazlyn & Skylar:
Ooh, ooh

Jazlyn and Skylar song as they made their way to the first level stairs. Jazlyn noticed Hakeem with a girl wrapped around his arms and she blow a kiss at him making Hakeem smirk back at her in return while the girl in his arms aka Tiana glared up at Jazlyn as she watched Jazlyn and Hakeem interaction with each other.

Jazlyn:
That's just what I do, do, do
And that's just how we do it, do it, do it
Yeah, that's just how we do it, do it, do it
You liking what I do? Do you? (That's just how we do it)
Know how to keep it cool, ooh, ooh (That's just how we do it)
And that's just how we do it
Yeah, that's just how we do it (That's just how we do it)
And you could do it too, ooh, ooh, ooh (That's just how we do it).

Jazlyn song as she whined and squatted slowly in a sexually way.

Jazlyn & Skylar:
Ooh, ooh
That's just what I do, do, do
And that's just how we do it, do it, do it
Yeah, that's just how we do it, do it, do it
You liking what I do? Do you? (That's just how we do it, that's just how we do it)
Know how to keep it cool, ooh, ooh (That's just how we do it, that's just how we do it)
And that's just how we do it (That's just how we do it)
Yeah, that's just how we do it (That's just how we do it)
And you could do it too, ooh, ooh
Yeah, that's just how we do it

Jazlyn and Skylar finished singing as they made it to the bottom of the first level steps with their backup dancers. The crowd goes wild and applause at them.

Jazlyn and Skylar waved and smiled at everyone as Lucious came up to them.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! Give a round up applause one more time for The Cheetah Girls." Lucious said excited, and everyone applauded again at the girls, making Jazlyn and Skylar smile as Lucious wrapped his arms around both girls' shoulders. "These girls work their asses off and do a good job. I know they were the right ones to perform tonight for the Empire Entertainment global opening." He smiled at Jazlyn and Skylar, making them smile up at him as Tiana Brown, aka Hakeem Lyon girlfriend stared at the girls with jealousy in her eyes. "To the Empire!"

Jazlyn performance outfit

Skylar performance outfit