{2chae} - do you want to cuddle?

Walking into the home you share with your girlfriends, you tried to let go of the stress you felt from the long day you'd had.

But it was difficult to do so when your mind was wandering and you needed something more than just arriving home to feel better.

Curious as to where your girls could be, you looked around for them but you didn't find them downstairs.

You started to climb the stairs and it only took you turning down the hall and taking a few steps to hear your girls' voices.

You recognized Rosé's accent immediately before hearing Chaeyoung giggle and it brought a smile to your face; the first one since you walked out the door hours ago.

"Do you think Y/N will be home soon?" Chaeyoung questioned before she turned her head as you cleared your throat from the doorway.

"Yep," Rosie said before chuckling.

Before you arrived, Chaeyoung had been resting her head on Rosie's chest as they talked about music and other things on their schedules they held hands and curled up to each other.

But now that you're home, they were pulling away from each other just because they were so happy to see you standing there.

"Baby!" Rosie grinned.

"Hi," You said before a small smile pulled at your lips.

You walked into the room and dropped your bag onto the floor with a heavy sigh.

Your girls looked at each other in worry and sadness before looking back at you.

"Babe, are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked.

You stared at your feet before looking at your concerned girlfriends.

"Not really." You sighed.

"Rough day?" Rosé asked and you nodded your head slowly.

"Sorry, baby," Chaeyoung said quietly. "Is there anything we can do to make you feel better?"

"Are you hungry?" Rosie asked. "We can order you something to eat."

"I don't exactly have an appetite right now." You said and they just nodded understandingly.

You stared at them both with heavy eyes and tense shoulders, feeling as though you might just crumble.

"Y/N, baby?" Rosie sadly spoke. "Do you want to cuddle?"

It was as if she'd read your mind.

You exhaled shakily before nodding your head.

"Come here, sweet girl," Chaeyoung said as a soft smile appeared on her face.

You didn't waste another second climbing in between your girls.

You kicked off your shoes and then crawled into bed beside them.

"Oh, hey," Chaeyoung shushed softly as you snuggled up to her and Rosie, overwhelmed with emotions after your hard day.

"We've got you, darling." Rosé whispered softly before kissing your cheek.

"Tell us about it. What went wrong?"

"Everything." You sighed. "Literally everything."

Chaeyoung and Rosie held you close, giving you kisses and words of comfort.

"Don't get too down on yourself," Chaeyoung said. "You did a great job today, we're certain of that."

"I don't know about that."

"You tried?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah."

"There. See? You did a great job." Rosé encouraged, both of your girls giving you big smiles and kisses after.

"She's exactly right. We're always proud of you, pretty girl. Tomorrow will be a better day." Chaeyoung said.

And after all of those encouraging and sweet words from your girls, you believed her.

"Okay." You confidently said, letting all of your worries and stresses disappear. "But for now, can you both keep cuddling me?"

"As if we'd want to do anything else." Rosie scoffed before pinching your cheek and kissing it lovingly.

"We won't let you go, my love. Promise."

"Your girls will always be here to cuddle you and make you feel better, baby. Always." Rosie promised as she and Chaeyoung held you closer and tighter, continuing to make everything better.