{Jennie and Yeji} - jealousy (requested)

Standing backstage at tonight's award show, your girlfriends are by your side as they greet other idols and continue to ride out the highs that they're both on from both of their groups winning awards tonight.

It's an exciting night for them and you couldn't be happier for them.

But you can't help but feel a little out of your comfort zone as this is your very first time attending an awards show and the sight of so many familiar and unfamiliar faces surrounding you made you feel a little nervous.

Across the room, as you looked around, you caught the eye of someone you recognized and as she sent you a smile and began to walk to you, your heart started to race.

Jennie and Yeji were talking about how happy they felt and how they felt so thankful to be able to share this night together, making it even more special.

They didn't notice the woman walking over to you until she stood directly in front of you.

It was Miyeon from (G)I-DLE.

You admire her a lot and, honestly, as hard as it is to pick a bias in the groups you adore, Miyeon always catches your attention.

It felt so surreal seeing her standing so close to you that you could reach out and touch her.

"Hi." She said as a shy and nervous smile pulled at her lips. "I'm Miyeon."

"I know!" You said excitedly before shaking your head as you realized how much you were fangirling over her. "I'm sorry, I'm just a huge fan. I'm Y/N."

"That's alright, Y/N. It's cute, actually."

Your stomach filled with butterflies as she said that.

"You're cute."

You held back the squeal that nearly fell from your lips, trying to play it cool as you talked to one of your favorite artists ever.

Yeji and Jennie, however, weren't feeling the same happiness you felt.

They were feeling the opposite, honestly.

Because you didn't seem to see what they were seeing.

Miyeon was twirling her hair around her fingers and biting her lip as she gazed at you with sparkles in her eyes.

When you spoke, her eyes lit up and her smile became bright.

She was captivated by you, hanging on to every word that left your lips, and she was clearly flirting with you, which your girlfriends didn't appreciate.

"I'm kinda bored here now that the show has ended. If you'd like to, we could go somewhere. Just you and I."

"Oh, we can't come?" Yeji asked as she put her hand on your back.

"Hey, Miyeon," Jennie greeted. "We'd really like to tag along with our girlfriend and you."

Miyeon's smile faded and her eyes went wide as that one particular word left Jennie's lips.

"Your girlfriend?" She asked as she looked between the three of you.

"Yeah. The three of us are dating." Yeji said. "Y/N is ours."

She and Jennie pulled you into their arms and showed you a little affection as they held onto you, making it clear to not just Miyeon but anyone else who was watching that you weren't available.

"Oh!" Miyeon said before she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "You're dating! And here I am flirting with your girlfriend! Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry!"

Jennie and Yeji just sent her a smile.

"I feel awful, I had no idea!"

"We know. Our relationship just went public earlier today. It's okay that you didn't know but, please, don't flirt with our girl." Yeji said.

"Of course! If I had known, I never would've. I just assumed she was a mutual friend for the two of you. I'm so very sorry. I should go!"

Embarrassed, she hurried away and went back over to the other girls.

"There we go. Problem solved." Jennie said with a breath of relief.

"Jealous much?" You asked and watched as they rolled their eyes at you.

"Can't help it," Yeji said. "You look sexy in this dress and everyone has been eyeing you all night."

"And we want them to know that you're ours," Jennie smirked. "All ours."

"Let's get out of here," Yeji said. "The show is over. We don't need to stay."

"Why should we leave?" You asked.

"So we can go home and do something else. Something better," Jennie said and you couldn't help but bite your lip in response as you began to catch on, driving your girls wild.

"Come on, baby girl. Let's go." Yeji smiled and took one of your hands as Jennie took your other one, both of them proudly walking by all the idols and staff members that have been looking at you all night long, showing off to them that you were theirs - all theirs.