{Hwasa and Jessi} - you pass out in their arms (requested)

Author's Note: This chapter contains possibly triggering content as it revolves around the topic of an eating disorder. I haven't written this particular type before so I tried to do my research and do everything correctly. I hope that if you do read this, you enjoy it.

If you feel uncomfortable, please wait for my next update. I promise I'll be creating more of these soon. I have lots of ideas and a couple of requests. It won't be long until I write more in this book again.

Also, please remember that you are beautiful just as you are. You are always worthy of love and don't ever let anyone tell you differently. If you ever need to talk, my messages are always open. I love you all.

--------------------------------

"Hey, baby!" Jessi smiled as you walked inside.

Closing the front door behind you, you watched Hwasa furrow her eyebrows as she checked the time on the clock.

"You're home early. Is everything okay, baby?"

"Yeah, fine." You said before taking off your shoes and setting your things down.

Without another word, you went into the kitchen, and your girlfriends couldn't help but feel as though something wasn't right.

They walked into the kitchen and saw you standing at the counter with your forehead against it.

They grew even more concerned upon seeing that before they hurried over to you.

"Baby, what's going on? Are you feeling okay?" Hwasa asked as she gently placed her hand on your back.

You cleared your throat as you slowly lifted your head.

"I'm fine."

"You're lying. You look miserable, babe." Jessi said as she put her hand on your forehead.

But you didn't feel as though you were running a fever, which left them more confused and worried.

"Y/N, what's going on? We know something isn't right. Please talk to us." Hwasa pleaded.

"I feel dizzy." You said. "I almost passed out at work so they sent me home."

"Are you sick? Have you been drinking enough water?" Jessi asked as she rubbed your shoulder.

"Maybe you just need some food. Why don't you take her up to bed and I'll cook something." Hwasa said to Jessi before letting you go and making her way to the stove.

"No! I'm not hungry." You said as you bit your lip. "I-I'm fine. I'm sure I'll feel better in no time."

Your refusal to eat was concerning to them because you usually really like to eat.

You've never missed a meal before unless it was due to something important going on, and you not wanting them to cook something for you is especially unlike you because you love their cooking.

"I just think I should lay down."

Hwasa made her way back over to your side, her eyes locked with Jessi's as they both began to suspect that the reason behind your dizziness was something much deeper.

Now that they were thinking more about it, things have seemed off lately.

For example, each time after you eat, you always hurry to the bathroom.

They didn't pry on that, thinking it was just somewhat normal and that, perhaps, you just weren't feeling well.

You seemed weaker, your cheeks and jaw looked a little swollen, and you just weren't behaving like your usual self.