{2chae} - photocards (requested)

"Baby, we have a surprise for you," Rosie cheerfully said as she and Chaeyoung entered the bedroom with something behind their backs.

Setting your phone aside, you were more than happy to shift your attention to your girls and forget all about social media for a little while, especially since your girls had something for you.

You got out of bed and hurried over to them, peeking behind Chaeyoung's back as you became too excited and impatient to wait any longer to see what it was.

You gasped in excitement when you saw the familiar album cover in her left hand.

"You got me the album?" You asked before pulling it out of her grip, making her and Rosie burst into giggles.

"And I got you this." Rosé smiled as she placed the born pink album in your other hand.

Your eyes lit up as you looked between them.

You've been impatiently waiting for both of their new albums and to finally have them in your hands felt so amazing.

You hurried over to the bed and opened between 1&2 first.

"There should be a few photocards in there. I want to know who all you get." Chaeyoung said as she came to your side.

You excitedly opened it and the photocards fell out onto the bed.

You picked them up and began to go through them.

"Nayeon, Momo, Jeongyeon, Mina, and..." You looked at Chaeyoung, flipping the last one over for her to see. "You!"

"Yay!" She squealed happily.

"Now open this one!" Rosie said as she pointed to the born pink album that you had resting next to your left leg.

There's something about watching you open their albums that always brings your girlfriends so much joy.

Of course, the last couple of years have been a little different since you've only opened Rosie's solo album and TWICE's albums, not one by Rosie and the girls.

To see you opening yet another blackpink album warmed Rosie's heart, and Chae's, too.

Rosie got you the pink version of born pink, which is the one you wanted most.

"Tell me who you got!"

Just like Chaeyoung felt, Rosie was very hopeful that you'd pull her photocard but she had to prepare herself for it being one of the other girls, as it's always random and never promised that it'll be her.

"Okay." You smiled at her and opened the album up, shaking the contents out onto the bed.

You saw the large photocard face down and Chaeyoung placed her hand on Rose's thigh as she bit her lip and nervously waited to see who it was of.

You took it into your hands and pretended to look a little sad as you looked at Rosie.

"If it's not me," She started to say, sighing quietly.

"It's you!" You said as you turned it over and watched her eyes fill with stars upon seeing her photocard in your grip.

"Look, baby, she got both of us." Chaeyoung proudly grinned as she softly kissed Rosie's cheek.

"Okay. Now you have to choose: who are you putting in the back of your phone case?"

Rosé's question made your smile fall.

You forgot about that.

"Me," Chaeyoung said.

"What? Why you?" Rosie asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"She pulled mine first."

"But it's been two years since the last BLACKPINK album dropped, so this one is extra special. She's going to pick mine."

"Whoa, wait," You said, interrupting them. "Don't argue over this, please. It's supposed to be something exciting. I don't want this to cause any problems."

"You won't, darling," Chaeyoung said.

"Well, it looks like it is. You're already arguing."

"Okay, you're right," Rosie said. "We're sorry."

"We won't argue about it. Whoever you pick, it's fine. Whichever one of us."

You looked at their photocards and then at them before shaking your head.

"I feel as though it's going to make the other feel sad for whoever I don't pick." You spoke and looked back at the photocards on the bed.

You couldn't pick between your girls.

You never can.

You love them equally, more than anything.

So you chose to do something different.

"I'm not putting either of your photocards in my phone case." You decided before picking Mina's photocard up. "I'm putting Mina's in."

"Why?" Rosie asked.

"Baby, neither of us would've been upset," Chaeyoung said but you just shook your head.

"You can't expect me to choose between your gorgeous pictures." You chuckled as you held them both up. "I love you both too much for that."

Their lips pulled into bright smiles before looking at each other as they intertwined their hands together.

"This is the easiest way to settle it."

"That's fair," Chaeyoung said.

"And sweet," Rosé added as you scooted over to them and put your head on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Mina is going to tease us like crazy though. She's going to brag about how she chose her photocard over ours, no matter the reason." Chaeyoung said and Rosie groaned in annoyance just thinking about it.

You laughed as you grabbed both of the photo books and began to go through them with your girls, pointing out your favorite photos of them both as you realized just how lucky you are.