{Jisoo and Mina} - they find you crying (requested)

"She's going to be so surprised!" Jisoo excitedly said as she and Mina quietly entered your house.

With a bag of food in Mina's hand for the three of you to share together and her other hand wrapped in one of Jisoo's, her heart was leaping with joy just thinking about finally getting to spend a day with you and Jisoo - her favorite girls in the world.

She and Jisoo have been waiting to have a meal and cuddle with you just as they planned to tonight.

But between both of them having comebacks and you having a busy job and college activities, it just seemed that an evening like tonight wasn't going to come around.

It felt like forever.

So it means everything to them that they get to treat you to takeout and all the cuddles you want and knowing that they get to surprise you with that makes it even better.

They made their way down the hall to your room and just as they were about to turn the corner to enter your room, they froze.

"Wait..." Mina whispered as she and Jisoo listened to the sounds coming from your room, making them frown. "Is she crying?"

You weren't just crying; you were sobbing hard.

Peeking into your room, Jisoo saw you laying on your stomach on your bed.

You were hugging your favorite plushie that they got you early on in your relationship and you were sobbing into your pillow, shaking and sniffling as you did so.

Mina let go of Jisoo's hand as they entered your room.

Quietly, Mina put the bag of food down on the shelf near your door before she and Jisoo made their way over to you.

Crying so hard, you didn't even hear them.

It wasn't until you felt a hand on your back that you lifted your head from your pillow as you realized that you weren't alone.

Your eyes met Mina's worried ones and she saw that your eyes were red and teary and your cheeks were wet from the tears that have been falling down your cheeks for a while.

You sat up and saw that Jisoo was there too and usually, the sight of your sweet girlfriends finally being back by your side would make you feel happier than you have in the longest time.

But you feel so awful now that you only looked at your lap as another tear fell down your cheek and your girls sat down beside you.

"What's the matter, baby?" Jisoo asked as she put her hand on your thigh.

"Did something happen?" Mina questioned but you shook your head.

"Is something bothering you?" Jisoo asked and you nodded your head slowly.

Mina and Jisoo shared a sad look before they stared back at you and did their best to comfort you.

"I'm stressed." You sniffled. "There's so much going on between work and college and I feel like I'm going to fall apart!"

"We know, darling. We can't even begin to imagine how stressed you must feel." Jisoo spoke softly.

"And we've been so busy lately that we haven't been here for you the way we should and we're so sorry about that," Mina said.

"No, it's okay." You said before exhaling shakily. "I just feel like pulling my hair out sometimes. People expect so much from me and I'm doing my best but I feel like it's not enough. And my college exams are approaching and I feel as if I'm going to fail because even though I'm studying and paying attention, I just feel as though I'm so stressed that I won't be able to remember everything."

"Oh, baby," Mina said as she gently put her head on yours. "It's understandable that you're so stressed out. You've got so much on your plate but you're doing an amazing job with everything that you're doing."

"I don't know about that." You mumbled.

"We do." Jisoo smiled. "We know that you're doing wonderfully with college and work. Because you're doing your best and that's what counts."

"What if my best isn't good enough?" You asked as you looked between them with teary eyes. "I have so much coming up and I just don't know if I can do it."

"Stop. Take a breath." Jisoo spoke and Mina rubbed your shoulder in comfort as you closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

"You're just stressed and putting a lot of pressure on yourself. You're so much smarter and more capable than you realize." Mina encouraged.

"You're going to do great on your exams when that time comes. But for now, don't stress about it too much. We're here with you now and we promise that things are slowing down in our schedules now so we'll be coming by almost every day now." Jisoo promised with a grin.

"Really?" You smiled at the thought.

Mina started to play with your hair as she and Jisoo giggled.

"Oh, yeah. You're going to get annoyed by us coming over to cuddle you and cheer you on and tell you about how amazing you do each day." Mina said as she kissed your head.

"I don't think I could ever get annoyed by you two." You said. "You're the only two people in the world that I love more than anything else and the two that could never annoy me, no matter how much you try."

"I guess we'll see about that, won't we?" Jisoo teased as she tickled your sides.

"So how do you feel now? Any better?" Mina asked a few seconds later.

"Yeah. Much better." You said. "Thank you for cheering me up and encouraging me. I love you both lots."

"We love you more, baby girl," Mina said before kissing one of your cheeks while Jisoo kissed the other.

"Will you two stay the night with me?" You asked and watched them nod happily.

"Absolutely." Mina smiled.

"We brought food," Jisoo said and your eyes lit up in response. "How about we eat, cuddle, and watch some movies until we fall asleep?"

"I'd love that." You said.

"Me too," Mina spoke and you and Jisoo giggled before she got up to grab the food.

Now, you felt much better and looked forward to an amazing night with your girls.