{Jisoo & Nayeon} - dress (requested)

"We have to leave in less than ten minutes or else we'll be late." Nayeon said as she looked at the time on her phone.

"Well, we're just waiting on our girl at this point." Jisoo said as she tucked a lock of her long dark hair behind her ear.

Nayeon couldn't take her eyes off of her but Jisoo wasn't complaining.

She could feel Nayeon's eyes on her every time she looked away and it made her heart skip a beat each time.

Before Jisoo got the chance to tease Nayeon over knowing she was staring, they both turned their heads upon hearing the bathroom door opening.

That's where you've been for the last little while.

You've been getting ready for your date night with your girls.

Usually, it wouldn't take you so long to get ready to go since you're not someone who gets dressed up very often.

But the circumstances are different for your date tonight.

It's your first public date.

You, Jisoo, and Nayeon recently went public with your relationship and people took it surprisingly well, giving the three of you more support and love than ever before.

It drowned out the negativity, which there was certainly more than enough of, sadly.

You've been out on dates before but your girls didn't get recognized often despite your dates taking place in public settings.

Since it's your first date since going public, you wanted to make it special.

Your girlfriends usually get dressed up.

Not to the extent as they do when going out on the red carpet but whereas you usually wear jeans and a nice top, they usually go a little dressier.

So, for the first time, you're wearing something different.

"There you are, darling," Nayeon said as she and Jisoo watched you walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

The words on the tips of their tongues disappeared and their jaws practically hit the floor as they took your beauty in.

You were wearing a beautiful dress.

One that was black and a little short but also backless, exposing your soft and kissable skin.

"Whoa..." Jisoo whispered as she stared at you in awe.

"Do I look okay?"

It's the first time you've worn a dress around them and to say that they were mesmerized by you was a major understatement.

"Okay?" Nayeon repeated, scoffing after. "Baby, you look stunning."

"You think so?" You asked as your heart fluttered upon seeing the look of love in their eyes.

"Absolutely stunning." Jisoo said. "I can't believe you're wearing a dress. It looks amazing on you."

"I wanted to do something different tonight. I thought my girls might like it."

"We don't like it, sweet girl, we love it." Nayeon grinned as she and Jisoo made their way to you.

"You always look so beautiful but this dress..." Jisoo paused before a whistle escaped her mouth, causing your cheeks to become warm as you grew a little flustered.

"It's backless and lacy and sexy as hell." Nayeon said as she kissed your cheek while Jisoo started to kiss your neck.

"Wow. If I knew you'd love it this much, I would've worn a dress sooner." You joked but your girls just shook their heads.

"We're happy that you waited until you were comfortable and ready to. Don't feel pressured to dress up for us or for anyone else." Jisoo said.

"We find you just as hot in this dress as we do in sweats or a pair of jeans. You're gorgeous, always. Don't forget that." Nayeon smiled as her eyes sparkled, just as Jisoo's did.

"How'd I get so lucky?" You wondered. "I managed to fall in love with not just one but two beautiful girls with hearts of gold who love me no matter what."

"We're the lucky ones, darling." Jisoo beamed before kissing your lips.

"Let's get going before we're late for our reservations." Nayeon said as she kissed your lips lovingly.

She and Jisoo shared a sweet kiss afterwards and then took ahold of your hands and led you out the door.

They couldn't wait to proudly show you off to the world and for everyone to see how in love and happy the three of you are.