{Lisa and Mina} - comforting you when you relapse (requested)

Author's Note: This chapter contains possibly triggering content as it centers around relapsing from self-harm. Please don't read if that makes you uncomfortable.

And please remember that I'm always here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to, I will always be here for you. Even though Wattpad is taking away private messaging, you can always write on my message board or message me on Instagram if you'd rather talk privately.

I believe in you. I love you and I think you're beautiful. You're worthy of love and you're perfect just as you are. I'm here for you, always.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Y/N? Baby, we're home!" Mina called out as she and Lisa walked through the door of your shared home.

Lisa smiled in anticipation as she waited to hear the sound of your hurried footsteps on the stairs as you rushed down to your girlfriends.

It's your day off and they were able to get home a little earlier than usual as both BLACKPINK and twice finished their schedules for the day.

And since you're home, they knew you'd be running to them to throw your arms around them for big hugs and soft kisses.

But instead of your feet on the stairs, they only hear silence in response to Mina calling out for you.

"She's probably sleeping," Lisa said.

"Yeah. Let's go give her some cuddles." Mina smiled and headed up the stairs with Lisa.

But when they reached the bedroom, you weren't curled up in bed.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Lisa called out as she noticed the bathroom light was on.

"I'm fine." You replied.

But immediately, your girlfriends knew that was a lie.

They heard the crack in your voice and they couldn't help but worry about you.

Walking to the door, Mina put her hand on the knob to open it.

But it was locked.

And that was very concerning since until a moment ago, you had been home alone.

Why would you feel the need to lock the door when you're home by yourself and not expecting your girlfriends to arrive home a couple of hours from now?

"Open the door, baby," Mina quietly spoke.

"We know something's wrong. Will you please open the door for us, sweet girl?" Lisa asked.

They waited a few seconds and heard you sniffle before turning the lock.

What they thought was going on was that you might be sick.

They were completely unprepared for what was going on.

Opening the door, they stepped inside and their hearts dropped instantly.

You sat on the edge of the bathtub with a cloth over your wrist.

They saw your blade beside you and that's when it sank in.

You had relapsed.

"Oh, Y/N," Lisa quietly spoke, trying to keep her tears from falling.

You sniffled and kept your eyes on the floor, unable to look at them.

"I'm sorry."

"Shh, don't be sorry, baby," Mina whispered as she and Lisa sat on the floor and began to comfort you.

"Are you hurt badly?" Lisa asked.

You pulled the cloth away from your wrist and they saw the cuts along your skin.

They weren't deep but it was still worrying regardless.

There wasn't much blood, thankfully, so Mina set the cloth down beside you before she and Lisa looked at each other with sad eyes.

This wasn't new to them.

You've been here before but you had recovered and for almost eight months, the urges seemed to be behind you completely and you seemed to be doing better than ever.

Your old cuts had turned into scars and the ones that hadn't been that bad in the first place had just faded away.

But you've relapsed.

You're hurting again and it's breaking their hearts to see.

"Talk to us, baby." Mina pleaded quietly.

"We're here for you," Lisa promised.

"I don't know what happened. I was fine. But then, the urges returned and they just seemed so much worse than before. They were stronger and more impossible to ignore and I just couldn't help it. I'm so sorry."

They shook their heads... but not in disappointment.

They were just trying to tell you not to apologize while also struggling to find the words to say because they had a lump in their throats and their hearts ached.

Judging you for this, or anything, was something they wouldn't ever do to you.

They love you far too much to ever feel disappointed about something like this.

"Come here, baby. It's okay." Lisa said as she and Mina wrapped their arms around you.

"I tried so hard to resist but I just couldn't. I couldn't fight it anymore."

"We know, lovely. It's alright." Mina said. "We're not upset or disappointed. You know we could never feel that way about you."

"We're just worried, baby." Lisa sniffled as she began to let her tears fall.

"I promise I won't do it again. I can't do it again."

"We know," Mina whispered, her lips brushing against your head before a tear fell into your hair. "We'll be right by your side through whatever's to come."

"We'll help you however we can. We love you so much. It'll be okay. We're in this with you, every step of the way." Lisa promised.

You looked into their eyes at last and held them tight.

"Thank you."

"Don't thank us, honey. You know we love and care about you very much. We'll get you help."

"I know. I just came so far."

"Yeah, but you can do it again. This is just a little setback. You can recover from this." Mina assured.

"Don't beat yourself up for this, baby. It's okay that you relapsed. It happens. What's important is that you overcome this and we'll do it with you, okay? You know we'll be right by your side through whatever is to come. We'll hold your hand and comfort you whenever you need us."

You sniffled and held them a little tighter.

"You didn't fail or let us down so don't think that. You're still the strongest girl we know. You'll make it through this. You'll rise again. We believe in you." Mina said as she kissed your arm softly.

And even though you felt discouraged by this, you knew they were right.

You could get past this and you would, with your girls right there by your side.

Everything would be okay because you've got them with you every step of the way.