{Yuna & Haewon} - tease (requested)

Are you sure that you have to go?" Yuna pouted as she curled up to Haewon.

"I don't exactly have a choice. I can't back out now and ditch my friends."  You explained from inside the bathroom.

"You could come up with some sort of excuse so you can stay here and cuddle with your girls but whatever," Haewon said as she shrugged her shoulders.

You opened the door and peeled out of it, only revealing your hair and makeup to your girls but not your outfit just yet.

"As lovely as that sounds, I promised I'd go out with them tonight."

"Okay, well, what time will you be home?" Haewon asked.

A second after the words left her lips, you opened the door and exited the bathroom.

As you turned off the light and ran your fingers through your hair to make sure it was perfect, your girls sat up and stared at you in awe.

"Not too late. Probably just two hours, three at the most. So according to the clock, I'd say about ten or eleven." You said before looking at your girlfriends.

You noticed how big their eyes were and how they couldn't keep their eyes locked with yours as they couldn't help but look you up and down.

Haewon was biting her lip and Yuna was losing herself in her thoughts as she wondered what it would take to get you to stay home in their arms all night long.

"I'm taking it that you both like my outfit?"

"Like?" Yuna asked before she shook her head. "No, baby, we love it."

Your outfit was sorta revealing but your girls weren't complaining about that; not at all.

"Oh, sweet girl, come here," Haewon said and with a smirk, you did as she said.

You took your time getting to the bed to your girls and you did a few things to drive them wild as you did so, such as biting your lip and twirling your hair around your fingers.

"Yes?"

Yuna pulled you onto the bed, making you fall onto your back as she and Haewon turned on their sides to face you.

Yuna brushed her thumb across your lower lip and you puckered them to give it a soft kiss.

Haewon's eyes were traveling up and down your body and after a few seconds, her fingers started to do the same.

"You look so hot," Haewon whispered in your ear.

"But you know something?" Yuna spoke. "I think Haewon and I both agree that as hot as you look in this outfit, you'd look even hotter out of it."

A shiver ran down your spine as she whispered the words into your ear and your girls chuckled over that.

"Why would you want to leave us when we could do much more fun and exciting things here than you could out with your friends?" Haewon asked.

"Because I," You started to say but got interrupted by the soft and blissful sigh that left your lips as they started to pepper kisses to your face and body.

"You what, darling?" Yuna smirked as she kissed behind your ear.

Haewon put her lips on yours and you melted as you pulled her closer while Yuna started to kiss your neck.

But as you melted into the bliss you felt, you were pulled out of it by your phone chiming on the nightstand.

"My phone," You mumbled.

"Ignore it, sexy," Haewon said.

But you shook your head and got out of their arms to grab your phone.

"My friends are waiting outside."

"You tease!" Yuna whined.

"How am I tease, honey?" You teasingly asked.

"You wore that dress just to drive us crazy and walk out that door," Haewon mumbled as she pouted.

"Maybe I did." You smirked. "But I won't be gone long. So if I go now when I get home, maybe you'll both get what you want and I'll take this dress off, just for my girls."

Their eyes lit up bright and you smiled to yourself because you knew it had worked.

"Tease," Yuna said once again but this time with a smirk.

"Bye, my loves. Be home soon." You promised, blowing them both a kiss.

"Looking forward to it!" Haewon said as she pulled Yuna into her arms.