{Rosé and Yuqi} - you and Yuqi surprise Rosé on tour (requested)

"Thank you for coming to see us, BLINKS! We love you!" Jennie said into her mic before she and the girls blew a few more kisses to the fans before walking off of the stage and back behind the curtain.

"What an amazing show!" Jisoo grinned as she patted her neck with a cool cloth.

"It was so great! I hope we get to come back here again soon." Lisa said.

"Rosie, are you okay? You seem a little quiet." Jennie said as she looked over at her friend, who seemed to be a little down.

It was the opposite of what Rosie is usually like after they finish a show.

Usually, she's on cloud nine and feeling a variety of emotions, mostly elation, and happiness.

But right now, she seems to be feeling only one, and that seemed to be disappointment.

"I'm okay. I just keep hoping that at one of the shows I'll see Y/N and Yuqi in the crowd but I never do." She sighed and the girls all looked at each other in sadness.

"Hey, it's only a few months until the tour is over and you get to go home to them," Lisa said as she rubbed her friend's shoulder comfortingly.

"A long few months," Rosie said. "Don't get me wrong, I love what we do with all of my heart and soul. But I miss my girls. And with Yuqi having a comeback soon and Y/N being busy with her own job, it's hard to find time to see each other when one of us is away."

The girls all nodded their heads understandingly.

"I have an idea. Let's all get cleaned up and we'll go grab a bite to eat." Jisoo said.

"Okay." Rosie agreed with a small smile. "I want to check my phone first though. I wonder if either of them has texted me."

She and the girls began to make their way backstage down the hall to their dressing room, unaware that a surprise for Rosé waited inside.

Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa were all talking amongst themselves as they followed behind Rosie.

And when the door to their dressing room opened, Rosé froze on her feet in the doorway, making the girls wonder what was going on.

"Rosie? What is it?" Jennie asked as she appeared by Rosie's side.

And when she saw what Rosie saw, a grin pulled at her lips.

Yuqi was sitting down on one of the chairs in the room while you sat on her lap, both of you impatiently waiting for your girl.

"Surprise!" Yuqi said cheerfully before you both stood up as Rosie excitedly ran to you both.

"Hi, baby!" You said as Rosé threw one arm around you and the other around Yuqi. "We've missed you so much."

"I've missed you both too!" She said as she pulled away. "What are you two doing here?"

"We're here to see you, duh." You teased as you playfully and lightly hit her arm.

"We missed you so much and couldn't take the distance any longer. So, we both hopped on the earliest flight and came out here so we could be with you again." Yuqi explained.

Rosie was almost in tears as her heart finally felt warm and happy again.

Though she's having the time of her life on tour with her best friends, she's missed you and Yuqi like crazy and it feels so good to have you both by her side once more.

"And we're here for a week, baby." You said and watched a big smile pull at Rosie's lips before she attacked you with hugs and kisses.

"Hey, where are my hugs and kisses?" Yuqi playfully pouted.

Rosé pulled back and threw her arms around Yuqi, pressing kisses across every inch of her face while she held onto her, as she'd done with you.

"So, we don't know if you're too tired or not but we have a reservation at a romantic restaurant nearby if you're up for it."

She looked back at the girls, who stood in the doorway and watched what was happening with bright smiles and fuzzy hearts.

"Rain check?" She asked them.

"Of course." Jisoo grinned. "Have fun, girls. We'll catch up with you three later."

Rosie turned back to look at you and Yuqi with stars in her eyes.

"Give me more hugs." She said.

And, happily, you and Yuqi threw your arms around her to pull her in for more gentle and warm hugs, making Rosie feel like the happiest girl in the world once again.