{Jihyo and Minnie} - calling them mommy in public (requested)

"I don't know what to choose. Everything looks so good." Minnie spoke as she looked through the menu.

"Same here. What about you, Y/N? What are you planning to order?" Jihyo asked with a smile on her face.

You just shrugged your shoulders wordlessly as you rested your cheek on your hand.

Jihyo could tell that you were feeling a little down and she wanted to know why so she and Minnie could make it better.

"What's the matter, baby?" Jihyo asked and Minnie lifted her head at that.

You were sitting between them in the booth, so it was easy for them to look at you and hold onto you.

Thinking you just needed a hug, Minnie put her menu down and gave you a quick one, only for you to still look down.

"What is it?" Minnie asked as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Jihyo said that she wanted to spend the night with us, just the three of us together. I thought that meant that we'd be staying in tonight."

"You didn't want to come out tonight? We thought you were alright with it, baby." Minnie frowned as she brushed her fingers across your knuckles.

"I'm sorry. I guess I just had other ideas of how we'd spend the night, mommies."

Minnie and Jihyo looked at each other, smiling from ear to ear as the words left your lips.

"Like what?"

"You really want me to say it here?" You asked as you looked around at the crowd of people sitting around the restaurant.

"Naughty girl," Jihyo said as she playfully hit your arm.

"That she is," Minnie said. "Calling us mommy in public. That's quite daring of you."

"But you both like it just as much as I do, don't you, mommies?" You asked as you looked at them.

Their smiles had faded.

Now, Jihyo was clenching her jaw while Minnie bit her lip.

They were getting turned on.

"I just wish we could get out of here and go home. We could be making out right now if we were home, among other things."

Jihyo was tightly gripping her glass while Minnie got lost in her thoughts for a second, her mind full of all the different things the three of you could do together tonight.

"But you two are hungry so we'll stay here." You said as you opened your menu. "I think I'm going to order a salad for starters."

"No, you aren't," Minnie said.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?" Jihyo scoffed. "As if we can just sit here and focus on eating food now?"

"Aren't you hungry?" You asked as you looked at them both.

"Oh, baby, we're hungry. Just not for food." Minnie said, making Jihyo chuckle as your cheeks heated up.

"Let's get out of here," Jihyo said as she put some money on the table. "That should cover our drinks."

"Are we going home now, mommies?"

"Absolutely," Minnie confirmed and took your hand while you took ahold of Jihyo's before making your way out of the restaurant.

You walked out to the car and got into the backseat as Jihyo drove and Minnie sat in the passenger seat.

"I can't believe you called us mommy in public," Jihyo mumbled before smiling at you in the rearview mirror. "You better do it again sometime."

"You got it, mommies." You grinned back at her, looking forward to getting home because you knew it was going to be a great night.