chapter 6

──────────────────✧・゚: *✧・゚:*──────────────────

──────────────────
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
──────────────────

575 BC
BABYLON

the sun rose so beautifully as farmers of babylon worked with sersi and y/n on the fields.

y/n closed her fists and hundred of sprouts emerged from the dirt.

sersi made water flow from her hands down the empty water beds to hydrate and nourish the crops.

druig watched you from a distance as you grew some flowers for the little girls following you around. a huge smile on your face.

he adored how much you cared for this planet and for the mortal living on it.
he loved that you thrived by helping others.

some of the little kids took your hands and led you to a small shack. druig followed, standing in the door frame of the hut as a little girl brushed your hair.
while a toddler was sat in your lap, her mother making food for everyone, in another room.

druig just watched in complete awe as you interacted with the children.

it wasn't a fighting eternals jobs to interact with the humans. but you didn't care much about the rules.

thena was always off on her own trying to find deviants.

gilgamesh was usually close by to keep an eye on her.

ikaris was always talking with ajak or sneaking off to have some private time with sersi.

makkari was usually doing laps around earth and finding artefacts to trade.

kingo just slept all day in the domo.

the humans understood that the fighting eternals were very busy and therefore chose to spend their free time relaxing and doing their own thing.
so they grew closer with the eternals that couldn't fight the deviants.

druig tried to grow fond to the mortals but just couldn't. however you're strong passion for the humans made him more open to the idea.

all he wanted to do was stop them from harming each other so they can live happily. he wasn't fond of mortals but he still wanted peace for them.

"you're very good at this" druig said as some kids surrounded you. a smile crept on your face as you looked up to him.

"you could be too if you just tried" you said as you gave him a suggestive look. he shook his head in disagreement.

"my only job here is to make sure they don't destroy each other" he said. you stood up to clear a space for him.

"sit down, let them come to you" you said as you dragged him over by the arm to sit on the seat you were just sitting on. and within seconds, he was swarmed by little kids.