chapter 10

──────────────────✧・゚: *✧・゚:*──────────────────

──────────────────
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
──────────────────

*SMUT WARNING*

582 AD
GUPTA EMPIRE

the sound of beating drums in a steady rhythm complimented the chanting of the mortals parading along the path.

druig and y/n stood hand in hand as they watched.
the crowd easily hiding their PDA.

smiles on both their faces. druig every so often would plant a soft kiss on her cheek, temple or the top of her head. and every so often she'd turn to him after he kissed her and planted a soft kiss on his lips. just a small peck.

druigs hand tightened around hers as he whispered something in her ear.

"wanna slip away for a few?" he asked. suggesting something, she knew exactly what.

you'd think after centuries of having sex almost every day, it would become boring, but
y/n and druig craved each other. they craved their lips. their body. everything.

the couple slipped away from the crowd and descended into the forest.

once they were far enough into the forest their lips connected into a hot, passionate kiss.

without breaking the kiss they laid down on the ground. as soon as y/n's back touched the grass, it blossomed into a cluster of beautiful, soft flowers, creating a comfortable patch of nature.

druigs hands slipped under her shirt and up to her chest. where his hand rested.

her arms around around his neck to hold him close to her. which absolutely melted his heart.

their tongues danced around each other as druigs hands explored her body.
making their way down to her flowy skirt.

his cold hands squeezed her inner thigh. creeping it's way up.

"do it" she mumbled against his lips, giving him permission.

his icy cold finger reached her warm area, making her breath hitch as he ran his fingers over the flesh.

"you're so wet for me, darling" he smirked against her lips. she couldn't say anything as he slipped a finger inside her.

his lips began to attack her neck once she threw her head back.
he thrusted his fingers in and out of her as he sucked on the soft skin on her neck.

"druig i-" she began to talk but it turned into a loud moan as his thumb began to rub circles on her clit.

"you were saying?" he said teasingly. she kept moaning but he cut them off with his lips smashing into hers to keep her quiet.

"i'm so close- i'm gonna" she stuttered but he pulled his fingers out of her, to her disappointment.

he lifted his shirt over his head, exposing his torso. he then pulled his pants down and lifted her skirt up before spreading her legs apart with his hands.

"keep them open" he whispered in her ear in a low voice.

he rubbed his tip against your clit for a moment, before lining himself up with your entrance.
he slowly entered you and allowed you to adjust to his size before he began thrusting.

he started slow and gentle as always.
grunting and moaning in your ear.
kissing your neck.

he thrusted in and out. picking up the speed and strength.
each thrust becoming harder and faster.

"you feel so good" he mumbled. his breath ticking your neck. your nails dug into his back, leaving scratches and marks.

it wasn't long until he found your g-spot, and he knew he did as your grip on his back loosened and you became a moaning mess beneath him.

he found it so hot.

each thrust hitting your g-spot directly.

"don't- don't st-op" you struggled to get out. you felt that knot growing in your stomach. as he did too.

his thrusts became sloppier. but he still managed to hit your g-spot.

the knot in your stomach released as you came. the feeling of your walls tightening around his cock and the sounds of your beautiful moans was enough to send him over the edge too.

his dick twitched inside you as he released his warm load in you.

he pulled out and laid down next to you. he pulled you onto his chest and began to play with your hair as he hummed to you.

"i love you" he whispered for the first time. your heart fluttered and you looked up to him. his eyes sincere as they locked with yours.

"i love you too" you whispered back. he brought his head down to plant a sweet, soft kiss on your lips.

everything felt so right.
everything was perfect.
neither of you would change a single thing. and you'd both wished you could just run away and live for the rest of eternity with each other.

you longed to start a family with this man. to fall pregnant with his children and to raise them in a quiet, isolated place where no one knows exists.

you could never have that. eternals can't fall pregnant. and even if they could. they have duties on other planets to serve after their mission is done on earth.

but you knew. that you'd do this all over again on a different planet if it meant you got to do it with him.

A/N please read:
so sorry for the short chapters. this is the calm before the storm. i wanted to add some smut and fluff before things get serious.
i love you all xx