chapter 15

──────────────────✧・゚: *✧・゚:*──────────────────

──────────────────
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
──────────────────

PRESENT DAY
IRAQ

the sun rose behind the sandy mountains.
the morning dew making the air chilly and fresh.

some archeologists gently brushed away at some structures in the ground.

suddenly. threatening storm clouds rolled in and began to rain heavily. the workers rushing to their cars to drive off.

sprite allowed the illusion to dissolve around the eternals and y/n cleared the storm clouds before lifting the water droplets of the ground. drying the dirt.

her fellow eternals strutted behind her, towards the clearing.
sunglasses on all of their eyes as the bright, early morning sun was shining.

she closed her eyes and balled her fists. the ground began to shake and dirt began falling into a hole in the earth as y/n lifted the domo from under the sandy scapes.

she cleared the dirt and lifted the ship with her powers.
that being the most energy she's used for centuries, she felt a little exhausted. and druig had noticed.
she sighed as she opened her eyes to see her old home floating in the sky above her.

"welcome home, guys" you shrugged. ikaris patted your shoulder as he walked ahead and flew up to the domo.

you linked hands with thena and the person next to you. which when you felt the familiar,
callused hands, you looked up to see druig, who was linked hands with kingo and you.
after all the eternals had linked hands, you teleported them inside the domo.

the group of gods and eternals walked down the halls of the domo.
druig making sure he stays particularly close to y/n out of old habit.

"a foreboding atmosphere fills the air. an eerie stillness chokes our lungs" kingo spoke above a whisper to the camera. dramatically pulling faces.

"what are you doing? you know you are creeping us out, right?" phastos asked. and in that moment. a loud pop was heard. phastos jumped. "oh! oh, god! stay calm, T, please" phastos begged as he screamed. he jumped back, almost landing on your foot, but druig had pulled you away out of the landing point.

thena gave phastos a weird look and lifted her foot off of the chip packet she stepped on.

phastos nervously chuckled as he picked up the chip packet. "chips. it's just chips" he smiled at the camera. you patted phastos on the shoulder.

"america has traumatised you" you gave him a tough smile before walking ahead. druig pushing forward too so he is walking behind you.