chapter 7

──────────────────✧・゚: *✧・゚:*──────────────────

──────────────────
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
──────────────────

*SMUT WARNING*
i didn't write the smut as i am uncomfortable with it. however my friend (who asks to remain anonymous) wrote it for me like a literal legend.
we stan them <3

as his tongue entered your mouth, it began to fight against yours.

without breaking the kiss, you held your hand up and shut the door with your telekinesis.

druig leaned you back against the bed and you moaned into his mouth a little, to which he smirked at.

his hands explored up your shirt as he lifted it off, exposing your breasts, he broke the kiss so he can look at your bare chest.

he smashed his lips into yours as a hand of his crept up to your chest.
he pinched one of your buds between his index finger and his thumb.

druig began to kiss your jawline and then started to gently kiss your neck. biting and sucking at the soft skin.
he hit your sweet spot and you gasped a little, so he sucked at the skin a little harder.

one of his hands tugged at the top of your skirt.

druig broke the kiss for a moment. looking deep into your eyes "can i take his off?" he searched your eyes for permission and you nodded. he tugged at it and slid it off your body, leaving you completely naked.

"my goodness you're so beautiful" he said as he connected his lips with yours again.

his finger slid down to your heat and his middle finger found your clit. he began rubbing it in circles and your breath hitched. a small moan escaping your lips. he put his other hand over your mouth to keep you quiet.

his lips moved down your body. sucking one of your nipples, circling his tongue around it.

when his lips make its way further down your body, you felt butterflies down there.

he pushed your legs further apart and looked up at you.

"are you sure this is okay?" he asked with concern, you bit your lip and nodded.

his mouth made contact with your heat and he dragged his tongue from your entrance up to your clit a few times.

he placed some soft kisses on your clit before he began to suck on it and flick his tongue against it at the same time.

your back arched up and you gasped.

"quiet, my love" he mumbled. the vibrations of his voice made your hips buck.

he continued to eat you out and you muffled your moans into his pillow.

"druig- i'm g-going to cu-" you struggled to get out. he didn't stop. you could feel him smirking.