chapter 21 | post credit scene

──────────────────✧・゚: *✧・゚:*──────────────────

──────────────────
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
──────────────────

MANY WEEKS LATER
THE DOMO

you were sat in the lab. talking with thena, makkari and druig about the others.
none of you had heard from sersi, kingo, phastos.
sersi was suppose to join you in finding the other eternals. kingo hasn't spoken to makkari. phastos hasn't called to scold you.

"it's been weeks. we haven't heard from any of them" makkari signed. confusion laced on her face.

"sersi is probably sucking face with dean. kingo is probably filming another movie and soaking up the attention. and phastos is probably busy stressing over jack" you signed and spoke aloud. you noticed thena looking particularly quiet.

"it's like, they've disappeared" makkari frowned.

"arishem" thena spoke. her cold voice sending chills down your spine. "we have to go back" she said. you inhaled and looked to druig who gave you an unfortunate frown that confirms thenas suspicions.

a noise was heard down the hall. alerting you and thena immediately. she conjured her weapon and you flared up a flame in your hands. standing up and in front of druig protectively.

"i felt that too" makkari signed as she stood back. she can't fight in the domo, it's too small of space for her power. so she stood back with druig.

"what?" druig chewed on his bread, confused as he looked around.

you and thena walked forward, seeing glitching colouration appear down the hall.
a noise cracking from it. growing into a deeper, more clear noise of a scream. the flame in your hands grew as a small man-thing appeared from the thin air with a grunt.

"aah! my ears. my eyes are numb. no more drunk teleporting for you" the small troll looking dude stretched.

"um..." thena spoke up but the troll shushed her. she closed her mouth looking stunned.

"hang on, hang on" the troll cleared his throat and began imitating fanfare. "behold, the royal prince of titan. brother of thanos, the knave of hearts" the troll announced as a figure walked slowly down the hallway.

"brother of thanos?" you whispered to thena, worriedly. she gave you an unsure look.

"defeater of black robert" the troll continued.

"roger" the figure corrected.

"oh. defeater, of black roger. the great adventurer. starfox of mystery planet" the troll finished as the figure came to light. a tall, brunette man with a particularly pointed nose and a smug grin.

"what a pleasure to make you're acquaintance, my fellow eternals" the man bowed. you put out the flames in your hands and thena discarded her weapons. "you know, you really don't have to do the whole thing every time" the man turned to the tiny troll.

"everything you do is impressive" the two began bickering.

"who are you?" you interrupted. the men stripped bickering and the taller, more human looking one turned to you.

"im eros. this is pip. and you are as beautiful as legends say, y/n" the man smirked. druig attention was caught.

"hey!" he spoke up, dragging the word out. furrowing his eyebrows "that's my wife" druig frowned.

"oh, sorry" the man cleared his throat.
"thena-" he looked to thena.

"no" she bluntly, coldly replied before he could continue to hit on her.

"what do you want lads?" druig asked as he chewed on some more bread.

"pip and i are here to help, aren't we?" eros looked down at the troll, who burped in response and held his drink up. eros showed his hand. the floating gold sphere that once ruled ajak and sersi in his hands.

thena and you stepped forward in wonder.

"your friends are in big trouble. and we know where to find them" eros smiled. his eyes fell on your worried expression.

and just as you thought it was all over. another issue arose.

to be continued...