Calming Myself

Lucas pulled me into a hug. We stayed in the embrace for a while.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked with concern. I nodded my head,

"No matter what we're going to win this so called game of his." Lucas said reassuringly.

"Just please, I don't want to be 'His'." After saying that I felt like I was going to cry all over again, thankfully I didn't. Lucas handed me a tissue box.

"Thank you." I muttered. Lucas nodded his head.

"I should be heading home now." I said to Lucas, by now it was 8:00 am.

"Will you be okay on your way back home, or do you want me to walk you home?"

"No, I'll be fine thank you, well I'll see you at school on Monday." I replied as I walked to the front door, I turned around with my hand on the door handle,

"See ya." I whispered then walked out the door. I placed my hands into the pocket of my hoodie and just watched my breath as I exhaled in the cold wind. Not a single thought came to my head, which I was grateful for, I just wanted to have a blank mind.

I saw my house come into view, I quickened my pace just wanting to be home so badly. I shakily unlocked the front door, I sighed as I walked inside, the morning was rough I really wanted a shower. I walked up stairs to my room and took off my hoodie and shoes; I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower along with grabbing a towel and took off my clothes. I stepped inside the shower letting the warm water fall down my body, I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feel of the water washing all my worries away. I washed myself off and then got out, I grabbed a pair of P.J.'s and just sat on my bed with some movies to choose from. I popped a movie in and curled myself up in the blankets. I fell asleep during the movie and when I woke up it 4:00 pm, dang I slept a long time. I got out of bed and went downstairs, my mom wouldn't be home till 6 so I decided to clean up round the house, I made the beds, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned my bathroom, as well as my bedroom, by the time I was done it was 5:30. I made myself some dinner and watched some T.V.