Drinking

An. Don't report this story. It's dark, as fuck. I'm giving serious warnings here LOOK AT THE TAGS.

*Rose*

"Ah bitch I'm finna pop my shit tonight!" I yelled to my friend Chloe.

"Who's pulling hoes tonight? WE ARE!" She yelled back.

Today was my 21st. And I wanted to go to a club. But not just any club, a sex club. I haven't been sexual with someone since Derick left me 6 months ago, and now that I'm finally over it I'm ready to fuck my ass off.

"What time exactly do you want to leave?" I asked Chloe, as I applied false lashes.

"Like, literally asap. It's already 7 so I wanna get there soon." She replied. She was already ready to go, the only thing left to do was throw on my clothes. So I threw on a tight black dress, with chains hanging off the side, and then slid on some torn up fishnets. Chloe and me were literally light and dark, and I loved her for that. We were polar opposites, yet had a lot in common. She had blonde straight hair, I had a black fluffy wolf cut. She had blue eyes, I had black eyes. Etcetera.

"Well I'm ready so we can take off."

***
"Excuse us sir, it's my girls 21st and we need some dicken." Chloe said to the bouncer outside.

"Sorry, no can do. Private party tonight." He replied holding his hand up. One of the most handsome men I've ever seen in my life walked past us and almost into the blue before he stopped in his tracks. It was as if he was smelling the air, before his head snapped at me.

"Charlie, Charlie. We can let these sweet ladies in, especially for her birthday." The man said to the bouncer. He had a thick English accent. I noticed a small cross tattoo on the right side of his neck.

"As you wish boss." And with that Charlie let us in the club.

"I hope you beauties had a delighted night, and happy birthday Rose." The handsome man said before walking away.

"How did he know my name? Did you say it?" I yelled over the music to Chloe.

"Honestly, I don't fuckin know. Let's go get a table." She said dragging me through a crowd of people.

"Would you gorgeous dommy mommies like something to sip on?" Said a very flamboyant guy.

"Yes! Can we get a fifth of crown royal please, just keep this change." Chloe yelled to him, handing him a wad of money. He scurried away and quickly came back with a bottle of my favorite Whiskey.

Shot one down the hole.

Shot two.

Three.

Flour?

Fives.

Sex.

Seventh.

"Woah dude, I'm fucking crunked." I said after downing an eightth shot. It was only 9 by this time, but I still haven't gotten up out of my seat.

"Ugh, I think we should leave." Chloe said with a sad sigh.

"What-the fludge why?" I asked slurring my words.

"Derick is here, with her."

I spit out my coke onto the floor. "Where?" I asked, and she pointed to them dancing and swapping saliva. My heart hurt. I was over that shit, but still how are you gonna date that bitch? Derick cheated on me with her, so I cheated on him with his buddy, and then he left me.

"Tuh be honest, I don't care that much. But I do wanna do something." I said with an evil smile.

"Do it." Chloe replied looking malevolent as ever. I knew derick still lusted after me, when he texted me last moth begging for some pussy. But I didn't want to give it to him anymore.

I walked over to the dance floor, and Chloe followed. And we started dancing. Not together but just dancing. Eventually a guy came up to her, and caught her attention while I was still dancing alone. That was until someone walked up behind me and put their hands on my hips. I turned my head to see the man that let us in the club earlier. But he had on different clothes.

"You smell of Whiskey, love." He said, with his lips touching my ear making me shudder.

"Dance with me handsome." I said before dropping down and coming up. I thought this guy was so hot, and I knew Derick would hate seeing my ass on this man. So I made direct eye contact with Derick, finally getting his attention. He wiggled uncomfortably in his chair watching me and the man dance seductively.

Suddenly the same man walked to the front of me? I looked to my back side and there he also was. My brain was to slow currently to realize they were identical twins. The man that let us in the club was infront of me, and his brother behind me.

"Do you know this one Chase?" The man behind me asked his brother.

"No, it's her birthday, so I let her in our club." Chase said to his twin behind me. With that I started dancing with both of them. It was so hot and sexy in here.

"She is beautiful, isn't she Hunter?" Chase asked his brother.

"Why yes. I could eat her up right here." Huter replied biting my ear, to the point that it hurt but I didn't move. He sucked on my ear before moving his head back.

Chase then gently grabbed my face. "Who are you looking at Rose?"

"My ex, he's sitting over there with the bitch he cheated on me with." I said with honesty. Chase, and Hunter slowed their dancing and also made eye contact with Derick's uncomfortable figure.

"So you cheated to get back at him and he left you?" Hunter asked whispering in my ear.

"Yes actually, that's exactly what happened." I replied looking at Chase now.

"We know him ya know. He hustles for us. We could cut his money if you'd like, or something more." Chase said with and evil glint in his eye. I wanted Derick to pay, but not at the hands of his bosses.

"That's okay, I think seeing me dance with you dashing devils was painful enough." I said before walking off back to my table. I had been dancing for almost an hour, and it kind of took my buzz away.

"Who the hell are they?" Chloe asked excitedly.

"One of them is the guy that let us in the club. They own it actually. They seem to have liked me. But the one that was behind me bit my ear kind of hard." I said mumbling the last part.

Chloe looked at my ear and gasped. "Bitch your ear has dried blood on it."

"What?" I asked touching it, immediately feeling a shot of pain. My gaze went back over to the twin who were standing in the same spot staring at me. Did Hunter really bite me that hard? Then the brothers started laughing and walked away.

"Well it's okay, he's probably a dom or something." Chloe said waving bye to the guy she was dancing with as he left the club.

"And who is he?" I asked smiling at her.

"His name is Ezekial, I got his number he was so hot." She said proudly with a smile.

"So apparently Derik hustles for these brothers that own the place." I said changing the subject.

"Oh wow, that's rich. He's such a lowlife of course he sells drugs for rich hot guys." She said after taking a sip of her crown, and coke.

________________

How do yall like this first chapter so farrrr?

Go read my incubus book Dream Invader!

COMMENT PLEASE I LIVE FOR COMMENTS