Bigger Plans

*Rose*
Honestly I don't remember the past few hours. I know Chloe was nearby. She took me somewhere. I took this girl somewhere. Then brought her here. Dianthus. Yes this bitch. I remember Chase and Hunter having their eyes and hands all over her.

"Let me go please!" She cried out, begging for mercy. She was no longer beautiful and her pink hair was stained crimson and black with blood.

"No. I can't. Honestly I'm scared too. If the boys found out I did this to you, they might just kill me." I explained while pacing the basement. I wanted to continue to torture her. Cut the edges of her face and pull the skin just barley back. But I had give her enough. It was time to kill her and dispose of the body.

I grabbed two more small knives shoving each trough both hands making her scream out. Then the door slowly creaked. Like it might have opened. For all I knew it was the wind, but with my luck I doubted it.

"Rose? What's that smell? Are you bleeding?" Chase said as I heard him at the top of the stairs. Quickly before he could stop me I grabbed the knife out of Dianthus' right hand, as she gave her last scream, and slit her throat deeply. "Rose!?"

Chase rushed down the stairs with worry seeping from his tone. His worried expression dropped as soon as he laid his eyes on her. Bloody, and dead.

"I- I can explain." I said dropping the knife out of my hands. Chase slowly walked closer to me, scarily closing the distance between us. I slightly flinched thinking he may hurt me before he laid a beautiful loving kiss on my lips.

"You are a fucking Queen. I love you Rose." He said after pulling back looking into my eyes.

"You think I'm a queen for killing the girl you and Hunter love so much." I hissed with a venomous voice.

"We didn't love her." Hunter scoffed from behind Chase. He must have snuck down shortly after Chase walked close to me. "We knew where you were sweetheart. We knew you could hear, and see everything. We wanted to see what you could do, and would do for us."

"What?" I questioned backing away from them.

"Honey, we have much bigger plans for you than just a blood slave. We are looking for someone to truly love. We love you." Hunter said standing still instead of moving closer.

What the hell is he talking about? I didn't even think I would be alive this long. Part of me just wants to be dead, or be strong enough to fight them like I can other people now.

"You have never been, nor felt this strong." It seemed like Chase was mentioning this rather than asking.

"Why? Why do I feel like I can just get back at everyone?" I asked in a panic.

"You don't have to deal with outside consequences here. Only ours, and we are pretty much okay with you killing whoever, if." Chase explained and then stopped.

"If what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You just have to ask us first." Hunter quickly blurted out. Chase turned around and I could feel a sadness in the room?

"Oh, okay. I can do that. But I don't just kill people you guys. This bitch had it coming." I said stomping my foot.

"Fine only kill people that got it coming. Goodnight." Chase began the sentence and they both finished it.

I sat down in the basement, hating myself. For hours again. A young girl's life was taken by the hands of me. She really didn't deserve this. Now that I'm actually thinking about everything, I feel like I may be just as bad as them. Maybe they knew I would start to become this or something, and that's why the chose me? Or maybe I'm just plucked like a hair?