The Escape

*Rose*

It's been two days since Chase and Hunter first stepped foot in my house. They wouldn't leave, and they kept telling me that I had better not leave. I have called Chloe here and there, but she's starting to wonder why I won't see her.

"How are you feeling flower?" Hunter asked while reaching in my fridge for whatever reason.

"I don't feel too awful. You guys are biting pretty hard though, and it's starting to hurt." I said rubbing my neck and wrist.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that. I could make it feel good, but you'd jump our bones really hard." Hunter explained woth a smile.

I pressed my lips together. "Ya know I liked you guys at first, but now I sorta kind of hate yall. But I'd rather fuck you while biting me and it feel good, then it be completely painful."

"You may want to change your mind about that one love." Chase butted in. "Once you fuck both of us you're binded to us. And we really won't let you go then. Either that or you'll die. Regardless that will probably happen though." He said before chuckling. In this short time I've learned that despite Hunter looks and even acts more dangerous sometimes, Chase is the one people should fear the most. He has little to no care. He bites harder than Huter does, and says mean things. It made me sad because he was the first brother I met, and he was so kind to me.

"What would you like to eat flower?" Hunter asked before me or Chase could say anything else.

"Um, I'm not sure. I would like a frozen pizza I suppose." I paused for a second, "Do you know how to cook a frozen pizza?"

Hunter laughed. "Yes, I do. I have delt with other humans before." That remark made me sad, does that mean Chase and him have done this to other girls? Am I just another girl?

"No, you're not. You're special. Your blood is special. It's different." Chase responded to my thoughts. I'm not getting used to them reading my thoughts constantly. "Hey Hunter could you hurry the fuck up? I'm hungry."

"I thought you guys couldn't eat human food?" I said while frowning.

"That's right, but if you're not eating, then we can't really survive off of you." Chase said while watching TV.

Before I knew it the pizza was done, and I quickly ate all of it. I was so full and sleepy, so I went to go lay down in my bed. I was sure they would be coming to drink from me soon, but I at least wanted to sleep a little bit before they did.

***

"I want to, but I dont want the stress." I heard Chase say.

"But imagine us feeding off her while fucking her. Nothing sounds better to me." Hunter replied.

"You think anything sounds better to me? I want to, but I need to hold back. I will hurt her Hunter."

"What's going on?" I asked sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"We are a bit hungry." Hunter said laying on his side next to me.

"Oh.. can you guys make it not hurt so much? Without sex I mean." I asked playing with my thumbs.

"No, not really. Even then, the only reason it doesn't hurt as bad is because you'll be lusting so hard." Chase said leaning against my bed frame.

I scoffed. Of course. I moved my hair away from my neck and tilted my head. "Do whatever the fuck you want, I want to go back to sleep."

"Woah. Watch that tone please. I've been tryna be very nice to you, since Chase is being so cold. But I can be just as cold. Flowers die in the cold."

I shivered when he said that. I wanted to yell at him. Slap his face. But I couldn't. They were so muxh stonger than me. While I was caught up in thought, Chase snuck up behind me and bit me. I whinced and tried not to cry. They kept biting the same spot. "Please stop." I begged, which made Chase dig his fangs I'm me more making me cry now.

"She smells so good." Hunter said sniffing the air. He then grabbed my face. "You smell so fucking good flower. I want you so badly." He leaned down and kissed me, as Chase pulled his fangs out.

"Oh fuck, man I can't take this. I want to rip her apart." Chase said before licking the spot where he had bitten me. The air in the room got thicker and everything was hot. Hunter grabbed my arm and bit into it making me hiss. Why did they keep doing it in the same places. I yanked my arm away and got up.

"I can't do this." I said getting up and walking out of the room. These mother fuckers may be hot, but I needed them to leave, or I needed to leave. They walked after me behind me, and before they could grab me I ran for the door and outside. It was daylight so they couldn't do the speed run they would do half the time.

"You fucked up." I heard Hunter say with laughter, still standing at my door. I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. Everything I owned including my phone was at home so I couldn't call Chloe. I had ran so far I didn't even know where I was.

***

It had been hours, and at this point it was dark, and I was cold. I wanted to go back home. Would they still be there if I  did go back home?

I'm going home. I doubt they would have stayed there all day waiting for me. So again I started walking. I kept walking until I found a familiar street, and lead myself home. When I first walked in the door everything was dark. It seemed like they weren't here.

"Chase? Hunter?" I asked with a loud whisper. No response. I let out a sigh of relief.

I sat down on my couch in the dark, and started to draw. There was a small light coming through the window from the moon. I decided to draw Hunter and Chase. They are always on my mind, despite how much I hate them.

Laughter then boomed around the room. Two sets of evil laughter. I started to shiver before I set my pen, and paper down on the table. I jolted up and ran for the door, but was met by a hard chest. I looked up and there stood Hunter, red eyes and all.

"I- I'm sorry. I was overwhelmed. I'm sorry." I pleaded before Chase grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me to the ground.

"You're definitely going to be sorry after this flower." Hunter said following as Chase dragged me into my room.

I was going to die tonight.

__________________________

I really wanna start writing more again. Anyways next chapter will have some heavy dark shit in it. So like I said don't read it if you're easily triggered seriously

Also if you haven't go ream Dream Invader