Giving In

*Rose*

I had been living with the twins for probably three fucking months at this point. I was exhausted and horny all the time, but I definitely wasn't going to have sex with either of the beautiful assholes that I didn't understand my feelings for.

1'"I'm hungry." I whined as Chase sat at a desk going through paper work. "Why do you bother yourself with stupid human things like work?"

"We have some fresh blood bags in the warmer, and because I like power and money gives people power in the human world." He explained as he went between writing and reading. 

"Uhhh, well I'm not a vampire so I would appreciate some human food please." I said with a smile. He growled and rolled his eyes. "Please, Daddy" I cooed with a smirk.

His head popped up as he dropped the papers. He quickly walked over to me and grabbed my face softly. "Only if you kiss me." 

"Oh." I gulped. Slowly I closed my my eyes and puckered my lips expecting a peck. But instead he roughly kissed me and softly bit my lip. I barley opened my mouth, and then his tongue invaded my mouth making me weak to my knees. He pulled away leaving needy for more. 

"Okay, I will order you some McDonald's." He said with a smile. I smirked evilly knowing that I got what I wanted. Some time had passed before bad boy Hunter walked in with my food and tossed it to me.

"Gosh, humans and this shit. It smells awful." Hunter groans as he plugs his nose. 

"I think it smells quite nice." I said with a smile before I started to eat. Around five minutes had passed and I noticed the two devilishly handsome men in front of me were doing nothing but staring at me. I started to feel very self conscious as the air in the room filled with lust. They were gawking so hard at me eating my stinky food. "Boo." I said snarling my nose at them.

"I would seriously love to choke and fuck you right now." Hunter said as he leaned against the couch with his forearms crossed. 

"Mhmm." Chased cooed in response.

"Well, if you guys don't mind I'm gonna go finish this in my- I mean the room you guys let me sleep in." I said as I stood up. In the blink of an eye Hunter was in front of me causing me to gasp.

"There you go, my flower." He said as he opened the office doors for me to walk out. I nodded my head before scurrying to my room. Phew, that was so intense. I thought a lot about the twins as I ate my food. How they made my body feel angered me. I thought about how they loved when I hurt other humans. About how they speak so low and raspy. They turn me on so fucking much! But I can't! I wont. I wont actually do it. Maybe I'll just masturbate while thinking about actually doing it. I had finished up my food before reaching in my makeup bag and pulling out a special lipstick. It was a vibrator that I had gotten on amazon probably around a year ago, and it has come in handy a few times.

Before I start I walk over to the mirror to give myself some emotional love. I watched my clothes slip off of my own body, before rubbing my hands along my stomach and hips. My body plopped to the floor and I opened my legs wide to watch myself do what I needed. The tip of the vibrator tickled my clit before I pushed harder against it. My thoughts ran wild as I built up pleasure. I thought about the twins fucking me, and going at that vampire speed. I imagined them biting me all over as I moaned in pleasure. Just as i hit my climax and covered my mouth to muffle my own screams I looked behind me in the mirror to see Hunter, and Chase observing me through a crack in the door. Quickly I closed my legs and hid my boobs from their sight.

"Get away you fucking gross perverts!" I shouted as I got up and rushed to the door to close it. Just as it was about to slam shut one of the twins pushed it open so hard it almost broke. Chase made his way to me and grabbed me by the hair harshly making me let go of my boobs and grab his hand.

"Watch your fucking mouth. We will watch, touch, and listen whenever we want." Hunter said as he pinched one of my budding nipples making me squeal out.

"Oh, that sounded so nice. I want to do that again." Hunter said before pinching the same one, this time twisting it a little bit making me cry out.

"Stop it, that hurts. I'm sorry." I said as Chase tightened his grip even more.

"No, I think you need to be taught a lesson." Chase said before one of his hands traveled to my butt spreading my ass cheeks apart. His pointer finger poked at my butt hole as I gasped.

"No, please it's going to hurt." I whimpered letting my knees fall, but Chase held and iron grip on my hair, forcing me to keep my balance. This is the first time they've really gotten me like this and despite being slightly terrified, I was so fucking wet. 

"She wants it so bad, brother. I can smell her even more now than I could when she was touching her little pussy." Hunter said making sure to add the most vulgar words possible, making me feel dirty. 

"Stay very still, or we will make this hurt a whole lot more." Chase said as he let go of my hair. My head turned to the side to see Chase undressing, and then in front of me Hunter was doing the same.

"Guys I don't know about this." I said trailing off at the end of my sentence.

"It's okay flower, Chase will be gentle with you. I think he's gonna fuck your ass, because I'm just a bit rough and your'e not use to me yet." Hunter explained. Both of the brothers were now in nothing but boxers that were showing off their erections perfectly. I wanted to protest, I wanted to say no. But they were so intoxicating.

"Okay, just please try to be easy with me." I said as i moved my arms away from my breasts. 

"That'a girl. We will try our best to not break you right away." Chase said from behind me as he rubbed my shoulders, with his erection pressed against my butt. What had I just gotten myself into?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I updated the book cover to my own art so that pretty awesome. Hopefully I will be writing more now that I'm using a computer. Anyways if you support me I love you so much and thank you for giving me motivation to write and paint! <3

Pls comment, they make me laugh lol