We Love You

*Rose*

Hunter and Chase were now feeding off Derik. Slowly, but surely completely draining them. Derik begged for his life at first, and then gave into his death. When the brothers finished their gaze met mine.

"So you'll beg for him? But not us?" Hunter questioned with a snarl. Blood was smeared all over his lips as he frowned.

"That was forever ago. Not to mention I was dating him." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Well, you're dating us." Chase said knotting his eyebrows together.

My jaw dropped to the fucking floor.

"What? Do you actually believe that?" I asked with a grotesque tone. Their eyes quickly darkened.

"Why do you think we have yet to kill you flower?" Hunter asked with a puzzled look. "You have no say. You are ours."

Then it stuck me. He was right. I had no control over anything in my life anymore. There was no way to escape. No one to go to. All I had was Chloe, if I would ever even see her again.

"Did you beg for him to slap you?" Chase asked with a frown. They were now directly infront of me while I was still in the chair.

"What the fuck? No!" I spat offendedly. But then thoughts of me actually begging Derik to be rough with ne rushed through my head. A shiver was sent down my spine and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"So you're lying are you?" Hunter snarled grabbing my face slightly cutting it with his nail.

"No, but-" Before I could explain my thoughts a hard slap came in contact with my face. I was completely shocked and wanted to hold my hand to his face, but couldn't due to the restraints on my wrists.

"Were you lying Rose? Yes, or no." Chase questioned lifting my chin.

"Yes, and I fucking hate you." I cried with so much anger.

"We love you." They replied at the same time. How could they even say that?

"Please let me go to my room." I said with tears rolling down my face. My eyes gazed over to Derik's cold dead body. It was almost gross, but also nice nice know he was gone. If only these two would disappear. With that they cut the ropes around my wrist in half. My hand flew up to massage my face as they watched me get up. I was so fucking cold, and I couldn't wait to go lay in the warm bed that was waiting on me. My own bed at home wasn't nearly as comfortable as the one they had supplied.

"Go to your room. Honestly I'm disgusted with your face right now Rose." Hunter said leaving a stinging feeling in my chest. Rose. He called me Rose. I wanted to ask why, but what is the point? It's not like I care. Quickly I got up up ran to the room they had provided, while comparing myself. The last thing I need is to murder someone for trying to attack me. Yes. That's the only reason I murdered that man. There was literally no other way to get out of the situation.

I approached my room and threw on some clothes. Hopefully soon they will just leave me alone and let me go home.

***
Hunter, nor Chase has came and seen me through the whole night or the next morning. I woke up feeling quite good and got dressed up. Time was running fast and it was already 6 in the afternoon. Part of me was wondering why the twins hadn't come to check on me.

Didn't they care if I escaped?

Maybe they didn't. Rose.

Fuck it. This must mean I'm allowed to leave. I'll leave a note saying I'll be back. I just wanna get out and have fun. As I was walking out of the huge house I didn't see them anywhere. I asked a maid if she knew, but she stayed silent. When I walked in to the garage I was in awe with how many cars these sons of bitches had.

Surely they wouldn't mind if I borrowed one?

I grabbed random keys, and to my surprise a very beautiful RR unlocked. Have I thought about the cause and effect of this situation? Yes. Do I care? Fuck no.

After I hopped in the car I drove to Chloe's. Usually I would call first but these jerks won't let me posses a phone. She opened the door quickly when I knocked.

"Oh my fucking God bitch. I've been trying to get ahold of you!" She exclaimed pulling me into a height hug.

"I'm sorry. I need to tell you something. It's true but iterally sounds like shit from a fictional story." I explained walking in.

"Oh, okay. What's going on?" She questioned as we sat on the couch.

"I'm gonna try to get straight to the point without over explaining. Hunter, and Chase are vampires. They killed Derik last night. They have been feeding off of me and have kidnapped me." I quickly spat out.

"Are we serious right now?" She asked smiling with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes. Deadass." I said as seriously as possible. This was impossible to believe but I hoped that she would be open minded about.

"Let's go have some drinks and talk about this okay?" She asked with a warm smile.

"Yes I want to do that. I just don't know where to go. I don't want to gontonthe same as my birthday." I replied thinking she might know a place. Of course she quickly chose a place, before getting ready to leave.

In 30 minutes we were where I wanted to be tonight. A place I could get plastered.

"Are we ready?" I asked looking at her with a smile.

"For sure. Are you?" She questioned looking at me as if she were concerned.

"Yeah. It's just Hunter nor Chase haven't checked on me today." I gave in to feelings I didn't want and hung my head low.

"Hey, everything will be okay. Like I said let's talk when we are drunk." Chloe said grabbing my chin and lifting my head. I gave a small smile and nodded my head.

We stepped out of the car, and I put onna confident face. Nothing will ruin my night tonight, not even those little trolls.