Eat Shit

*Rose*

Chloe ended up getting and uber to that Ezekial guys house. It was already midnight and I was totally wrecked, but decided to walk home. Only because it wasn't very far just about 3 blocks. As I walked out I thanked the bouncer for letting me in the club, even with Chance's orders I was grateful. I walked about two blocks before someone ran up behind me. I quickly turned around to see Derik panting from running to me.

"Oh my fuck, what do you want dude?" I spat irritated as fuck.

"I want to talk. Maybe come over." He said with a small smile of hope. I scoffed and kept walking, and he followed behind me until I was at my condo.

"You came to the club looking for dick, so I'll give it to you." He said grabbing a hand fill of my ass, before I smacked it away.

"Go fuck Sarah, and leave me alone dude." I said turning around.

"So what? You gonna fuck my bosses? You think they're better then me? Well you're dumb as fuck."

"Dude no. I came there looking for birthday dick, and I didn't get any. I'm fine with that. Just cause Sarah doesn't want to fuck a broke ass hustler doesn't make that my problem." I replied before I waked up my stairs to my door.

"You're just some cheating whore with good pussy anyways. I don't actually want you."

"IM the cheating whore? I only cheated after YOU fucked Sarah." I growled.

"I'm a dude, it's different. You're a woman it's disgusting for you to sleep around." He spat back.

"Eat shit." I said before trying to open my door, but before I could Derik grabbed the end of my hair and pulled me down the stairs.

"Let me come inside or I'll gut you bitch." He said standing over me with a tiny knife.

"Derrik." A man's voice boomed. I turned my head to see Hunter standing there with Chase.

"What man?" Derik asked still standing above me.

"Get off of her. Don't touch our things." Chase said slowly walking closer.

"Your wh- I'm so sorry boss. I hadn't realized you guys actually wanted her." Derik got on his knees pleading. Which made me laugh of course.

"Rose, get up and go inside. You'll be okay now. From him at least." Hunter said standing by me helping me inside my house. Before he stepped through the door with me, he asked if it was okay that he come in. I said yes.

Hunter shut the door, leaving Chase outside with Derik. Hopefully Derik doesn't go crazy and hurt Chase.

"Don't worry about my brother beautiful, he is much stronger the Deriks puiny ass." Hunter said as if he was reassuring my thoughts. There was then a knock on the door that Hunter answered. It was Chase of course. "May he come in beauty?" He asked gesturing to his brother.

"Yeah yes of course. Thank you guys for helping me." I thanked them, despite them calling me their things. They sat down on the couch, and I pulled my phone out after hearing a buzz. I got a message from Derik that read 'seriously be careful'.

"Who is that my sweet?" Hunter asked looking at me. I was looking back at him hard enough to notice minor differences between him and Chase. Hunter was loaded with tattoos, and had am evil jester on his neck, where Chase has his cross. Hunter also had face tattoos. A toxic waste symbol under his eye, a small cross on his forhead, and the word Enjoy on his jaw.

"It was no one just a random notification." I lied. Hunter narrowed his eyes at me, and then Chase grabbed his shoulder.

"Ah brother, you're so concerned. Calm yourself." Chase said seriously while squeezing Hunters shoulder.

"Well thank you guys. It's pretty late do you guys wanna stay here or do you plan on leaving?" I asked, weighing out the pros and cons to them staying, or leaving.

"If you don't mind we would like to stay. Dont worry we don't bite, too much." Chase said with an eerie grin.

"Well one of you can take the couch, and the other can take the spare room if yall would like. I'm gonna hit the hay." I said walking away before they could talk again. At first I felt safe with them here, now I'm kind of scared.

***

I woke up the next morning trying to stay asleep. I rolled over and felt someone next to me. My eyes shot open to see Chase sitting there, and then I turned my head to see Hunter behind me.

"Heh, hey guys what's up?" I asked nervously. Why were they in my bed with me.

"We got lonely, and hungry. I was hoping you'd feed us." Hunter said Leaning into my ear making me shiver.

"Well, I could make yall some breakfast if you'd like. I have eggs, bac-"

"We don't eat those things gorgeous." Chase whispered moving my hair from my neck.

"Um, any requests then?"

"You." Hunter said before biting into my neck, hard. I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on until Chase bit me in the same spot. I squirmed and cried under him.

"What the fuck did you just do to me?" I asked touching my neck, and seeing blood all over my hand.

Chase, and Hunter started laughing, and when I looked up at them I was terrified. They had fangs, red eyes, blood dripping from their mouths.

"You taste so fucking good Rose." Chase said, before grabbing my arm and biting into my wrists. I screamed again, before hunter put his hand over my mouth and shushed me.

"It's okay flower, just let him eat." Hunter said as tears started rolling down my face.

When they let me go I jumped out of my bed and ran to my house an opened it. "Please get the fuck out!" I exclaimed, still not Understanding the situation.

Hunter scoffed. "Hmm. No." In a second he was infront of me and shut the door. His hand snaked around my neck squeezing it, but not enough to where I couldn't breath. "Relax flower. We are going to break you so good." He let me go.

"Please just leave me alone." I sobbed on the floor. Maybe I should run outside for help.

"Don't fucking think about it princess. You're not going anywhere." Chase said walking into the room whiping his face with a towel. "You belong to us now, okay?"

___________________________

Like I said dark, but it is gonna get like way way darker. But hope yall are loving thissss