Third Love

*Rose*

Chase picked me up with my back against his chest, making my stomach flutter. He held my legs open with his forearms and supported my weight. By now they were both completely naked and I couldn't take my eyes off Hunter.

"Let me put some lube on that pretty ass." Hunter said before he went into the bathroom and grabbed lube. When did they put lube in my bathroom? Then he proceeded to put some on his fingers and hands. He rubbed the cold clear liquid on my ass, thighs, and pussy. My body jolted when he rubbed in between my thighs and pussy from a tickling feeling. His pointer finger softly touched my asshole, and then he shoved his finger in making me cry out.

"Oh god please don't move! Please stop!" I cried as I pushed up from Chase's arms, but he held on to me tightly.

"It's okay flower. I'm going to let you adjust." Hunter said as he held his finger still. After a few second he slowly pumped his finger in and out of my ass, before adding another one making me hiss. My clit was super hot and with every movement made me need relief. Hunter then pulled his fingers out.

Chase positioned me to where his dick was poking my ass hole. He slowly pushed himself inside of me causing me to bite my lip to stop from screaming out. As Chase put a pause to his movements Hunter walked over to us putting the tip of his dick at my front entrance.

"Uh wait- I didn't understand-" I choked out my words before Hunter shoving himself in my vagina.

"Ohhh, oh my fucking god. It's so super tight." Hunter moaned and growled as he trusted in and out at what I assume was as slow as he could go. Chase then began to move up and down in my ass making me feel so full I thought I would break. I was a moaning, and arching my back.

"Guy's it's too much!" I cried out before I began to pee all over us. Chase roughly grabbed my hair forcing me to look at him.

"Address us correctly next time." He roared as I felt my ass fill up to the the point of near explosion. He removed himself causing a bunch of cum to fall out of my ass. Hunter then finished doing the same as Chase had, before setting me down on the floor gently. I wanted to stand, but my legs wouldn't dare allow that right now. My eyes fell on my hands as rage pooled in me. Why did that just happen? And better yet why did I just let it? Why didn't I fight back? Honestly I sat there for a moment questioning wether or not I had consented to what happened. Although I wanted the sex this time, I didn't want the abuse I've endured endlessly.

"Are you okay my flower?" Hunter asked as he brushed a stand of hair behind my ear. I hadn't noticed it, but a few tears had fallen from my face.

"Yes. I'm just confused." I said whipping my face off. "Why do I want you guys, but hate you guys?" I asked looking up at Hunter.

Chase let out a low growl. I think his feelings were pinched when I said that I hated them. And the truth is I really do.

"Because we are vampires. Everything about us will draw you in." Chase said as he walked in front of me. He kneeled down before grabbing my face and planting a romantic kiss on my lips.

"It hurts to know you hate us. But we love you, so it doesn't really matter how you feel. You belong to us." Hunter said with his arms crossed across his beautiful chest.

Him saying this made me want to punch him in his face. But I didn't. I had killed two people, their innocence may be arguable. But I was becoming more and more aggressive.

"Don't look at me that way for too long. I might rip your face off and eat it." Chase said scowling at me. This was the last thing I wanted. Why on earth would I fuck them? Why would I do this to myself? Questions kept popping up into my head. Questions that made me feel at fault for everything that has happened.

"I don't hate you guys. I'm disgusting by you, I fucking despise you. We should have never done this. You guys snuck into my lives and took it over. You pretended to be nice all of a few hours before I woke up to you blood suckers doing your thing!" I exclaimed

Hunter and Chase stood there glaring down at me. A hard slap was delivered to my cheek before Hunter grabbed me up by my hair. He bragged me out of my room and into the basement as Chase followed behind us.

"Please Chase help me." I pleaded Taichung for him with one hand while the other held onto my scalp in fear Hunter would tear it off. Chase kicked my hand making me flinch back with a cry. Hunter threw me into a cold metal chair, making my naked body jolt. In second I was unable to move. Chase put thick tape over my mouth and nose. Panic started to set in. I couldn't breathe. My body started thrashing before Hunter ripped the tape off of my face.

"That, is how fragile you are." He said with his fangs out, and red eyes.

"This, is how easy it is to kill you." Chase said before accumulating beside me. He reached down and bit down hard into my neck. Pain seized up my body as I screamed out.

"Please stop!" I begged trying to free my hands, but it was no use.

"Oh I do love it when you beg. It's my favorite." Hunter said as he placed small kisses on the other side of my neck. Chase removed his fangs as Hunter sank into the other side.

My throat hurt too much to scream, so I sat there and cried silently.

"We are going to leave you with just enough blood to survive you hear me beautiful?" Chase said while holding my head up. "Alright Hunter."

"Hunter that's enough." Chase yelled. But I couldn't see him anymore.

"YOURE FUCKING KILLING HER!" He screamed.

*Hunter*

I went too far. I didn't mean to, but it happened. We keep hurting her and it's going to fucking kill her. God I hate us too. We see something beautiful and destroy it out of 'love'. Things like this are the reason me and Chase are last in line. Our father would always say a controlled temper shows great strength. Something I've never accomplished. If my flower would have died at my hands, I'd give me soul away right now.

"Maybe we should let her go." Chase said while swirling whiskey around his glass.

"If we do that she will end up in prison, or worse. Dead. The story of the prophecy has already started so she won't be able to stop killing. It's what she was born for." I explained looking out of the large window hanging over a mountain top.

"Well if everything happens according to plan, you know we could die." He said, like I wasn't already aware that my brother and mines fate are in Rose's hands at the end of the day.

"She won't let us die. Despite hating us, she definitely wants us. We can turn that into love." I said after facing my brother. If we could be just a bit more kind to our flower than maybe she will keep us around when it comes time for her to be strong. "Let's go check on her. Yes?"

We both stood up before I followed my brother to Rose's room. She was lying on her bed, where we should have left her. Her body was limp and looked exhausted and covered in bruises and bite marks. We were monsters. But that was our nature wasn't it? We are fucking vampires, not knight in shining armor.

"I'm just glad she's okay, we have to take it easy brother. For her sake. If we kill her, we lose. It's that simple. We can't let Adam become king." Chase said looking at me. Then his face hardened. "But hey, next time I say stop. Fucking listen to me, eh?"

___________________________

Soul focus will be shifting to this book soon, because dream invader is almost complete (my other book) so read that mess if you haven't. And pls comment and vote thank you 🥹

Also the cover art is my art on all my books, follow my instagram @dabaddestb03