The Basement

*Rose*

I jolted awake a few times in the night each time seeing them still watching me. For some reason I felt protected. Yes, they could hurt me badly but no one else but them could ever hurt me at this moment. At one point I seen the chairs closer together while they had a bottle or liqour on the table between them. That didn't keep me up though.

Morning came and I pushed myself out of my new bed. When I looked up they were still both sitting there, but their eyes were closed. They were completely still, and I could feel no energy or aura in the room. Maybe they were asleep? In this entire time I've spent with them, this if the first I've seen their eyes stay shut for more than sixty seconds. I guess vampires do sleep.

Quickly I scurried to the door trying to open it just to find out it has a lock. Shit I need to at least go to the kitchen for food. I turn around and in Hunter's open fingers was a ring of keys. My hopes shot through the roof when I seen not only my room key, but the very obvious house key. If I would just pick it up without him noticing I could run away. I wouldn't come back this time I would keep running. So I slowly tiptoed over to Hunter and silently grabbed the keys from his hand.

Yes!

I would be free finally. Maybe I could apologize to Derik and take off. I dropped the keys, which made a loud noise knocking me from my thoughts. Quickly I picked the keys off then ground, and turned around. Fear over took me when I seen neither of the brothers were in the chairs. Cold chills went down my spine as I slowly turned  around to see both the brothers infront of me.

"What was that? Apologize to Derik? After we saved you from him!" Chase yelled as they both slowly started to walk towards me. I backed away, sadly making myself fall back on my ass but but didn't stop me from backing up to the wall. They continued to approach me and they both knelt down to my level, as I pulled my knees to my cchest.

"I was just getting in my head I'm sorry." I whispered turning my face away from them.

"Shoosh, shoosh. Stop lying. You're not sorry." Hunter said rubbing his thumb against my lower lip. "We will simply get rid of the problem." With that Hunter left me with Chase walking out of the room.

"I think I love you Rose. But know I've killed people I love before. Something I love, is watching the life be removed from someone I love." Chase said grabbing my face.

I spit in his face. "Fuck you." His palm came down hard on the side of my head knocking me to the floor. Before I could get up his shoe stood firmly on the side of my head that he had slapped me making it sting.

"Say you're sorry Rose." He ordered, and I cried out in response. His foot pressed harder before be repeated himself.

"I'm sorry!" I cried. "I'm so sorry!" Tears were pouring out of my eyes. This would be how I died. At the hands of these monsters. Chase grabbed me up by the hair and he slightly slapped both sides of my face before kissing me hard.

"Good girl, Rose." He said licking the tears and snot off my face, making me want to puke. "Today is going to be fun. Today we are showing you the basement." Chase said with and evil wide grin, and violence seeping through his English accent.

***

I woke up with a bag ove my head. It was so cold and I couldn't move. Quickly I realized I was completely naked. My hands were strapped down to the arms of a chair underneath me, as well as my knees and ankles on the legs.

"Good she's awake!" One of the brothers shouted out. The bag was removed from my head and the man infront of me was Chase.

"Wh-what happend?" I asked narrowing my eyes due to the brightness of the light.

"I had to... put you to sleep to bring you down here. It would be easier since you would have passed out anyways." Chase explained with a handsaw in his hands.

"I'm sorry, really I am please." I pleaded shutting my eyes tightly. Chase started laughing, and before I knew it I heard Hunter's laugh as well. A light across from me then lit up with Hunter standing next to someone strapped in a chair, with a bag on their head just like I had.

"Flower, we aren't mad you were thinking you'd be able to leave. We are mad you'd think you'd say sorry to this piece of shit." Hunter said pulling the black bag off of Derik's head. I gasped and was about to pleade for his pardon, but Hubter told me to shut up.

"Now you may not know this, because unlike you, we can read the mind of a mortal. But Derik here was planning on seriously running your life the night we saved you." Chase said bending down in my face.

"What was it you were planning to do agaim Derik?" Hunter asked sarcastically while leaning down and  putting his hand to his ear. Derik let out a muffled noise due to his mouth being taped shut. "Welp, since you don't want to answer I'll just get rid of this thumb over here."

Hubter then cut his thumb clean off making Derik scream through his muffled mouth. I couldn't even give any reaction other that sitting completely s with a terrified stare.

"Oh dear. Brother his mouth is stoll taped shut." Chase said with a snarling laugh.

"No way? I'm sorry Derik my man." Hunter said with a sarcastic look. He quickly tore the tape off of Derik's face. To my surprise Derik spit out shit. And I mean actual shit from someone's ass.

"Boss man, I'm sorry. Whatever you think I did I can explai!" Derik said wiggling extremely hard in his chair.

"What were you going to do to our flower the night we saved her from you?" Hunter asked pointing the knife towars me when he mentioned me.

"Wh-at?" Derik asked with a puzzled look. And there went another finger causing blood to spew everywhere.

"The night that I kicked your ass you fuck head!" Hunter hissed in his ear.

"I was going to record myself fucking her ass, and was going to post it and tag her. I'm sorry man I would have never attempted if I knew you -" Derik was quickly cut off by a hard punch to his face.

"Do you hear that flower? He was gonna take our sweet ass that night, and let everyone see it." Hubter said looking at me directly in the eyes. He pulled Derik's head up so he could see me on full display on the chair.

One of Chase's hands traveled to my hard cold nipple, while his other hand traveled to my core. "Say Derik? Did you ever make her feel this good?" Chase asked, before harshly fiddling with my clit with one hand while his other hand worked and pinched hard on my nipple. I yelped, and moaned out not being able to stop myself. My hips quickly bucked forward before Chase sped up on my clit. An orgasm rushed through my body withing thirty more seconds.

"Did you?" Hunter asked looking at him.

"Since I'm going to die anyways, yes. I fucked that bitch and came in her so hard so many times. She was begging for me to slap her in the face, and call her a slut once." Derik spat looking directly at Chase and Hunter.

______________________________

Bro this shit is crazy, I just write down the worst shit I can think.of them boom you got a story LMAO

Comment, vote and go read Dream Invader